Advertisements

Thumbs up

HI SKYLINE
    could to see you are back as Rich said most of us go on bftb
    as well being on here
    HAIL SERPENTOR SUPREME LEADER OF COBRA.

rob uk

Quote Originally Posted by skyline
    so its been a while since any one posted here, whos still around and are you still collecting Joes?

as for me ive been away for a while due to moving, then no internet and then no PC, ive also started a new job so its all been abit hectic. But im back now and actively seeking a Moondancer
    i was thinking that myself as i posted here last year and my post is only like 6 down the list

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Blood for the baron

I think most of us have migrated elsewhere.
    http://coolandcosmic.20.forumer.com/index.php

& of course for Action Force.. the blood for the baron forum has usual banter of red shadows there
    Rich
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Has the 25th line hit England yet? And if not, does anybody know when?

No sign of us getting the 25th line over here, and I don't expect to see any new Joes until the movie line next year.

Which is a shame as getting everything shipped over here is costing me a fortune

OK, this is a little off topic here, but I'm hoping enough of you are still subscribed to this thread and will see this. I recently won an Action Force Skystriker on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160252469558, but with shipping it's come out to be a little too much. The guy I won it off seems really nice, and I'd rather not screw him, so I thought I would ask if anyone in the UK would want this for the price I won it for. I'd just give you his Paypal and you would make the payment and give him your address. Sounds weird, but it's the only way I can see where the seller doesn't end up being out at least the listing/final value fees. PM if your interested.

previews

This months previews magazine has listed the Gi Joe 25th figures as available to the UK for the first time. So if there is a comic shop near you get down there and see if they'll order them for you. Not sure on prices but if you order a case i'm sure it'll work out cheaper than ebay or paying postage from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by wiking 5th
    This months previews magazine has listed the Gi Joe 25th figures as available to the UK for the first time. So if there is a comic shop near you get down there and see if they'll order them for you. Not sure on prices but if you order a case i'm sure it'll work out cheaper than ebay or paying postage from the US.
    Any idea if they will get a general release as I don't have a comic shop near me!

Hi, any collectors in or near London? I have a USS Flagg that needs a good home and no room for it! i tried to send it to someone before but getting someone to pick this thing up proved a nightmare so i'd rather they lived close enough.

I know you will probably say 'try the ads section' but the last time i tried that i only had replies from US collectors so i thought this may be the best place.

Its, erm, 'well played with' but might be useful for spares or for an avid collector, let me know thanks.

If not then does anyone have any advice please?

(EDIT: Ooh, 5ooth post!! whoots!!)