UK Collectors - Page 51

yojoe.com

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Kemaleon
    Hi, any collectors in or near London? I have a USS Flagg that needs a good home and no room for it! i tried to send it to someone before but getting someone to pick this thing up proved a nightmare so i'd rather they lived close enough.

I know you will probably say 'try the ads section' but the last time i tried that i only had replies from US collectors so i thought this may be the best place.

Its, erm, 'well played with' but might be useful for spares or for an avid collector, let me know thanks.

If not then does anyone have any advice please?

(EDIT: Ooh, 5ooth post!! whoots!!)

Hello there,

You're best off posting this at Blood for the Baron Forum as that's where most of the U.K. collectors hang out:

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/

Cheers

Jon
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any one near RAF Lakenheath or RAF Mildenhall?

I'm looking for any traders or buyers near either of those bases in Suffolk, England.

Bftb

Does anyone know what is going on with the site. I cannot access it

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

its back up we had a problem with the server and updating the boards

were back and better than ever!
    "We Will be victorious"!--Iron Claw
    ACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

So, are UK/European fans picking up the new figures that are now available in stores? I'm still put off by the rather rubbish file cards that say very little in so many languages.

Yeah I'm picking up all that I've seen so far. Not too fussy about the file cards just glad that I can buy them instore again.

Only have wave 1 available around me, not sure when wave 2 is meant to be released.

I've seen a decent variety of both figures and vehicles at my local toy store which is great to see again. I've grabbed a couple of the Vipers and will probably got to TRU at the weekend to see what they've got.

Where are you in the country? I'm down South.

I'm down south too, in Crawley West Sussex. I've been travelling to the TRU in hove every weekend for the last month and a bit to get ROC stuff.

Holy crap, I bet you're also the one buying all the stuff at The Entertainer in the County Mall ;-)

I'm in Horsham, now that's a very small world.

I've not ventured to TRU yet, do we have the same exclusives the Americans do?

LOL - Now thats funny! Never thought any other fans lived around here.

Haven't bought anything from the Entertainer yet, got everything I needed from TRU. Maybe there's another collector living locally??

Unfortunately TRU have no exclusives over here. Although I'm sure I've seen Target exclusive Star Wars figs in Tescos before, so heres hoping.