UK Collectors - Page 52

yojoe.com

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

It made me laugh too.

The Entertainer had quite a wide selection 3 weeks ago but seemed like they'd been hit hard at the weekend.

I actually went to TRU at Purley this afternoon, as we had some other things to get up there and grabbed the M.A.R.S Troopers 3 pack and the Mole Pod. It's 'Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price' so I got both for £32.48 which wasn't too bad.

I was surprised that they only had the 1st Wave figures, The Entertainer has Wave 2 so if you're looking for anything give it a go.

I'm after the Arctic HISS and the Ice Dagger when they comes out over here so if you see them please give me the heads up. Is there anything specific you're after?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for the tip about the Entertainer! Popped into County Mall on the way to check it out and as they had nothing I needed, but while I was there I took a look in the Toy Barn Haus next to Boots and the guy was just finishing putting out Collection 1- Wave 2

So I grabbed:

Cobra Commander (Clear Mask)
    Conrad "Duke" Hauser (Reactive Armor)
    2 x Ice-Viper
    Shana "Scarlett" O'Hara (Reactive Armor, Desert Ambush)

Snake Eyes (w/ Trenchcoat & Timber, Paris Pursuit)
    Storm Shadow (Unmasked, Paris Pursuit)

And an Ice Dagger as well.

To top it off grabbed the new GI Joe magazine in Smiths.

If you see the PIT anywhere can you let me know.

Cheers!!

No worries, is it Wave 1 or 2?

What a great haul!!

Are they they same price as elsewhere? £8 a figure?

How much was the Ice Dagger?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They're Collection 1 Wave 2

I use this as my checklist as I haven't spotted one on here yet:

http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums...p?f=136&t=1594

The Ice Dagger was £29.99, same as all the other Bravo size vehicles and the figures were £7.99.

Came out of there having spent £78.

Thanks for the link, that seems pretty comprehensive.

I'll keep an eye on TRU and see if I can pick up the Ice Dagger with something else half price.

I looked in there on Saturday and had nothing, did they give you a funny look buying all that stuff?

Yep, definately got a funny look from the woman who served me and the guy who'd just put them out. Still they were £80 better off than if I hadn't gone in there.

You seen the new magazine yet? Its wicked!

£80 on toys in a recession? I bet they thought Christmas had come early.

Yeah, the magazine is great, I'm looking forward to the crossbow next month.

I'll be having a scope about over the weekend and see what's available. Is there anything you're after?

If you see the PIT anywhere can you let me know.

Ta

Today was fruitless, Sainsbury's have stuff but nothing really interesting and no deals.

Oh well, that's part of the fun I suppose and I'm liking the Cobra Gunship more and more and will pick that up at some point.

Just found wave 2 in the entertainer. Bought Cover Girl, Deep Six and Reactive Armour Heavy Duty, no Sgt Stone though.

Anyone seen the PIT yet?