UK Collectors - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by StephenMUK
    A quick question please guys:

What's the difference between G.I. Joe The Movie and G.I. Joe The Movie Special Edition?

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=s...&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Thanks!
    50p, I think.

Sorry

I don't think theirs any real difference.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for that

Head Count

..Hello AF & JOE Fans,
    I'm doing a head count for this Thursday, I'd like a PM from all those that are interested in discussion night this thursday. I will be on probably from 6pm onwards however discussion of agenda won't really kick in until around 6:30pm.

So I do need a head count on who to expect?.. If your going to be slightly later than 6:30pm then thats cool just let me know in your message.

Latest Mission - Soldiers Confirmed.

1.Nemesis Enforcer [Confirmed]
    2.GI JOCK[Confirmed]
    3.StephenMUK [Confirmed]
    4.Big Boa [Confirmed]
    5.War Angel [Confirmed]
    6.Cyclone5uk [Confirmed]
    7.BigTattoo [Confirmed]

Full Force
    Nemesis Enforcer
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 12-14-2005 at 01:16 PM.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'll do my best to there.

Talking

you can so count me in i was there last time and i'm gonna be there again!
    Big Boa Does not miss out on butt whoopin!.....lol

Big Boa

Hey Stephen, I think one has another episode after the movie, and one doesn't, I think I maybe saw that on Amazon ages ago, or a site like it, I'm sure it wasn't play... I think the episode was called "There's no place like Springfield" or something like it... I wonder if theres a Crimson Guard uniform hanging in Homer's closet?

G.I.*Jock

Post Agenda/Schedule for Discussion Night.

Okay AF soldiers/Fans..
    Topics for tomorrow nights discussion are..

1. If You were given responsibility for restructure of the next Joe N Cobra wave or a complete overhaul which 5 characters would you release first. Five picked for each team. You can include a Leader if you would like. So think of it as your own wave release..
    2. What in your opinion has been the best year from hasbro for vehicle releases? Also might want to think of 3 important vehicles for that year just to sort of backup your decision?
    3. International/UK filecard variants..and birthplace changes. (discussed more indepth on discussion) basically the filecards released in Uk were altered to show certain figures being born in places in UK.. wales, scotland, england etc.. when the other releases in US show alternate birthplaces.. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this tomorrow night.
    4. If you were a GI JOE General or Leader as it were which vehicle would you choose for a base and why.. also which craft would you use for air support and which would you use for short range recon scouting missions.

Those are my 4 topics and there will no doubt be other suggestions (i'm hoping for things to discuss by the other soldiers too!

Lets make the 3rd Joe Night a good un Soldiers. "Up and at em! Full Force"
    Nem

Talking Last Nights Mission was a success..

..Well done to all the troops in attendence..
    thanks for making AF/GIJJoe discussion night, I really hope you all got your points across and managed to reconnect with uk collectors once more.
    If any of you are having difficulty in getting in contact with a particular member... maybe an incorrect email or ID then let me know.. I'll try and sort it out.
    Out stayed last weeks performance by 30-40 minutes discussion night started around 6:00pm and ended around 3:40 AM woo hoo..
    We discussed lots last night... more topics or certain ones were spicier than others.. We discussed a release of a Hasbro two pack which i will of course discuss in a private email off the forums.. adressed to all members.
    We also discussed topics 1-3 from the agenda. We can discuss topic four next thursday.. if any members have any concerns contact me on my email address from my member profiles..
    Full Force!!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.*JOCK
    Hey Stephen, I think one has another episode after the movie, and one doesn't, I think I maybe saw that on Amazon ages ago, or a site like it, I'm sure it wasn't play... I think the episode was called "There's no place like Springfield" or something like it... I wonder if theres a Crimson Guard uniform hanging in Homer's closet?

G.I.*Jock
    Thanks for that - I've put an order in so hopefully it'll arrive before Christmas.

I've also placed an order at www.hasbrotoyshop.com (hopefully), so I wonder if I'll get my Joes??