UK Collectors - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

There was a limited edition of the movie on video in `88 featuring "Sink the Montana."
    The DVD special edition has NO extra features despite being listed as having them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sorry, I didn't make it on thursday, didn't have much free time to myself.

Talking No apologies needed

Quote Originally Posted by WarAngel
    Sorry, I didn't make it on thursday, didn't have much free time to myself.
    No apologies needed War Angel If you couldn't get the free time to yourself thats fair enough but hey Maybe you could see some free time coming up this thursday?.. I sent you a few emails off forum to your email address to let you know what was discussed on thusday night. Not the same as being there but hey at least you get some insight.

I hope to make joe uk discussion night a regular Thursday. Next week will be our fourth and final discussion night in its trial period. I hope to see everyone there!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan

I hope to make joe uk discussion night a regular Thursday. Next week will be our fourth and final discussion night in its trial period. I hope to see everyone there!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER
    Im all for that. Its been great fun and I hope it continues way beyond the original trial period.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Count me in for the long haul too - even if I'm not one of those who are in for the night shift - 3.40am!!!!

Plus can I suggest a topic for next week?

Hey.. Sure.. topics are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenMUK
    Count me in for the long haul too - even if I'm not one of those who are in for the night shift - 3.40am!!!!
    Plus can I suggest a topic for next week?
    Hey Stephen Yeah sure .. suggest away.. PM me and I will add to the agenda.. then.. when discussion night comes round I'll mention the next topic and if you like pass u over and you can ask away or mention what it is you'd like to discuss. If you would like me to mention it for you then no probs.. just let me know.. i just like to see peeps get a pat on the back for contributions to the discussion.

That goes for anyone else with topic or discussion idea's PM me first and let me know and i'll be sure to try and mention it during discussion night. :-)
    Full Force!!
    Nemesis Enforcer

Jet Stream

Fans of Military Aircraft I recommend watching This program.

Its on tomorrow on the Discovery Wings Channel at 18:00PM in the evening and its repeated again at 22:00 tomorrows program focuses on the F-16 Fighting Falcon and the Mig 21.

I just thought I'd refer this to those that have an interest in the Military Aircraft.
    Bye For Now
    Nem

Again, I'll try my best to be there but the group I hang around with on thursday is having a kinda Christmas party so I can't guarrantee anything, sorry.

Talking Thursdays Discussion

..Well Thursday went well (Lie mode cancelled).. Where was everyone. There were alot of unfulfilled promises (insert bad joke here).

Okay.. We managed to cover the other topics that wasn't covered from the last discussion night.

I was disappointed with the turnout. Especially after me mentioning that it would literally be the last one of the year. I can expect this though as its very close to Xmas and lots of people have other things on their mind.

No Worries!. I hope to see you all in two weeks time on the 5th January on Thursday. I wont be hosting a discussion on MSN next thursday.
    I will be posting at some point in the future with a schedule or agenda to discuss on the 5th.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my AF Discussion Uk Collectors Members!!