UK Collectors - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Thanks for clearing this up.

Quote Originally Posted by WarAngel
    I'm dragonstrykes@msn.com
    I meant the name bit on the messenger screen.
    I should be on tonight, I'm currently trying to get a lan to work, if I get that done, then I'll be on.
    Ah glad i got that sorted. ..I wasn't sure. I had already added you as Dragonstrykes. So your name tag is Oceansoul. And a kewl name it is too!
    Hope to speak to you on msn soon then.
    Nem
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

GI JOE Theme Night-8th December 2005

.YOJOE!!...UK GIJOE Joe night went reasonably well last night. Altho it wasn't without hiccups as i think there was a problem on msn and some people had trouble connecting.

However i have scheduled an Agenda and will do my best to stick to this on the next Official GI JOE UK Collectors Discussion Night.
    If you would like to take part it is on the 8th December 2005 ON MSN from 18:00 Onwards my ID on MSN is rawgenius2005@hotmail.co.uk Add me to your contacts and i will do the rest.

GIJOE UK Collectors Discussion Night
    AGENDA-Topics for discussion

1. Sigma 6 - Plus and Minus. Great Figures Not So Great Figures. Thoughts
    2. Hasbro re-releases and character versions.
    3. DTC. Good/Bad Releases. Thoughts
    4. DTC. Hasbro Toyshop Online. Only ship to United States.

Hope to the UK collectors there, YOJOE any problems PM me on forums or Email me at same address above. Check out my Members profile too!.
    Nem

Sounds good.

I'm still busy getting my lan to work.

routers are quite evil, I should be online tomorrow or sunday.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sounds Good

Quote Originally Posted by WarAngel
    Sounds good.

I'm still busy getting my lan to work.

routers are quite evil, I should be online tomorrow or sunday.
    Routers and money co existing in evilness!
    No worries. I think i saw you online this morning. However your screename Oceansoul and status was set to away so i wasn't sure or not to contact you!

I've been busy this morning. Just got 30+ figures in from a deal i done in November. A couple of AB's were included so i am .
    I have pic's which i would be glad to show on MSN sometime over the weekend. The deal has given a boost to my collection where needed!
    Nem

hey that doesn't matter war angel as long as u can get on

Talking We're coming to take over

Yay, more UK Joe fans. I knew there were a few on these forums but most rarely post. Its especially good to see another Jock here. Welcome tae yersel' big chap. Now all we need to do is coordinate our efforts and overthrow Hasbro, rename the Joes Action Force and Bobs your fathers brother.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Talking Coming To Take Over

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Yay, more UK Joe fans. I knew there were a few on these forums but most rarely post. Its especially good to see another Jock here. Welcome tae yersel' big chap. Now all we need to do is coordinate our efforts and overthrow Hasbro, rename the Joes Action Force and Bobs your fathers brother.
    ..Yep.. I think seeing as though I am 8ft tall and have a HUGE!!!... Wingspan.. I should volunteer to lead our attack from the Skies.. Maybe GI JOCK and Boa could be our Ground Assault. Hmm.. we could do with volunteer for recon and observation?..
    Anyways.. before this merciless slaughter begins on the forums.. Bigtatoo do you have MSN?.. I have emailed you privately off the forums. Many thanks for getting in touch and for continued support!
    YAY Making AF great again!!
    Nem

Alright Bigtatoo!?!? Howz ye dayin bud? Cheers for the welcome! It's a relief to know I'm not the only Joe, or Jock here in bonnie Scotland. In five years, yer the first fellow scot I've met! I stay near Livingston and attend Napier Uni. As The big chief has asked (Nem) do you have MSN? I'd love to talk Joe with ye!

Yer plan sounds ideal. It's about time the Joe's were marketed right... I predict a riot like... As for AF? Bloody right! It may well work. One thing is for sure... Something needs to be done... And if its Sigma Sucks... Then Has-blow... Big time! If I seem them in shops before ARAH figures I will cry... like that time I went into Beatties to find Corps and no Joe's... A truely sad day!

Action Force would be great though, no more Joe's just unique figures which are independant of the Joe's and look out for the EU.

Believe it or not I missed out on a lot of the Palitoy stuff because I'm young, which is a shame, because I'm very fond of it, I've been trying hard to get some AF figures and I'm doing no bad. My Palitoy AF Whale is one of my faves though!

Anyway I'll leave it there because am starvin!

Cheers,

Dave

McJoes

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.*JOCK
    Alright Bigtatoo!?!? Howz ye dayin bud? Cheers for the welcome! It's a relief to know I'm not the only Joe, or Jock here in bonnie Scotland. In five years, yer the first fellow scot I've met! I stay near Livingston and attend Napier Uni.
    Ahm no' too bad big chap. Very amused to find you are at Napier. I lived in the 'Burgh for 9 years and graduated from there in 2000.
    If fact, I used to live right opposite Merchiston Campus. Small world.
    Aye theres a few Jocks still live here, and I dont have an Aussie (or Irish) accent. Yet.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

A new beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    ..Yep.. I think seeing as though I am 8ft tall and have a HUGE!!!... Wingspan.. I should volunteer to lead our attack from the Skies.. Maybe GI JOCK and Boa could be our Ground Assault. Hmm.. we could do with volunteer for recon and observation?..
    Nem
    I would love to be involved. However, I dont think recon is my forte. At (just) over 6' and close to 20 stone I think i'd be ideal for frontal assault. Certainly part of the vanguard. Man, I've gotta get MSN.