GIJOE.NL Online!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GIJOE.NL Online!

Dear fans!

We're proud to announce that we're going partly online THIS Sunday!
    On the 4th of December we will launch gijoe.nl for the first time as an archive!
    We had the forum running for over 2 years and it is about time we got back to work on the archive. Unforunately the site will release only in Dutch first. We will be adding an option later on in full english, French and German. The archives are far from complete, allthough they are fuller then we could ever imagine.
    At the moment we've more aimed on Dutch and Belgian, allthough we have some European items online. We've still have loads of work to do, but our members got impatient and we, the webmaster, lost interest in the site. So we worked very hard the last weeks to get this part online. Hope you enjoy it! We will be updating a lot in the time to come! I'll make sure we get the updates running in both Dutch and English to keep you guys all up to date!
    I would also thank all the people who helped us with the information they have given us. May thay be in material or just in words.
    Without you the site would have never came up.

Jeffrey Otterspoor
    Webmaster
    www.gijoe.nl
    www.gijoe.be

ps: It's my birthday at the 4th of December. 20 years old...you're free to send me presents :-D
    Yes, it's me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Jeffrey, congratulations!!! Your site will be a wonderful resource!!! I have been looking forward to this day for a long time :-)

Thank you!!!!!

(By the way, Happy Birthday!! What a great present your site will be!!! :-)
    My son's birthday is December 5th - I won't tell him about your site till then, that way, he will have a nice birthday surprise!

Aire

Quote Originally Posted by airedevon
    Jeffrey, congratulations!!! Your site will be a wonderful resource!!! I have been looking forward to this day for a long time :-)

Thank you!!!!!

(By the way, Happy Birthday!! What a great present your site will be!!! :-)
    My son's birthday is December 5th - I won't tell him about your site till then, that way, he will have a nice birthday surprise!

Aire
    Great to hear that!
    I'm discussing right now if we've got to change all names of the albums into english as well (exept for the text which is to much work at the moment). If not there will be some difficulties for non Dutch speaking people to surf on the site. Ah well you better start learning Dutch then, I've seen Jeff Bohn and some others at our forums using an odd translating program from the net. Try using that one if neccessary
    I will try to get what is coming soon in english as well, because we have lots of things we still didn't implemented in the website.
    Yes, it's me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We Are Online!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot
    Yes, it's me.

Fantastic, Jeffrey! Congratulations on launching the site. I know you put alot of hard work into getting the site up and running.

This will be an valuable international 'Joes resource!

It looks great. Well done and thanks.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Oh wow. This site is great.

Good job on the site.
    I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fred Durst got shot tommorrow. Kerry King from Slayer

we added english to parts of the site! Now it's easier for u guys
    Yes, it's me.

Thanks very much for thr English version, your site is amazing.

Great you finally put the site online!, dont forget to put in spanish too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunter Toys
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."
    I should be dead by now...HAHAHAHA!