Favorite DTC Wave 3 Figure

yojoe.com

Poll: Which is your favorite DTC Wave 3 Figure

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Favorite DTC Wave 3 Figure

Last edited by Jeff Bohn; 12-04-2005 at 01:49 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It took me 1 second to make up my mind on this topic. Low-Light with out a doubt. I love everything about this figure. I repeat everything...

-Lewis
    I collect 1983-94 G.I. Joe action figures, vehicles, accessories, & file cards. I also collect G.I. Joe comic books, and 2004 Wizards of the Coast G.I. Joe Trading Card Game trading cards.

My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/87578...st-buying.html

grand slam.....the only figure im going to buy. i hate new sculpts but i also hate handling my 83 grand slam. i always feel like im going to break him, so its time for a replacement.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Low Light, he's always been one of my favorite joes. Nice figure.
    "that's the way baseball go"

Low-Ligth is always one of my favorite characters I was even thinking of making me one a costum with a Torpedo but I believe Hasbro I am advanced in the idea or they took it out of T.N.I. but the figure this very good one.

Cobra Trooper this horrible one its head it seems a bell when is put the helmet

Grand Slam ehh if this well

Med Alert for that devils don't make Life Line figure and they are left of being inventing characters

Monkey Wrench this very beautiful one the detail of the jacket is them super, I wait they take out to production the other Dreaknoks that they lack as Buzzer, Road PIG etc.

S.A.W. Viper the murderer this very well carried out although it is not compared with the original it is allowed to see, the only thing that I dislike is the reciling of bodies and parts that Hasbro has carried out and resembles Mattel

I said Low-Light, even though he has issues holding his gun. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to display him because of this. Aside from that though, he just looks too cool.

cant give fair judgement til i own them, anyone know when hasbro is gonna let us buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    cant give fair judgement til i own them, anyone know when hasbro is gonna let us buy them?
    That's where I am for my vote.

However, in order to stay on topic, I'll go with Grand Slam until I have them in my hands for review.
    Last edited by Inspector Sledge Hammer; 01-24-2006 at 07:38 PM.
    Please check out my new store:

www.swjoes.com

Low Light.
    Crap in a hat..

I feel special. I'm the only one who voted for Med-Alert. I dunno why, but I am so looking forward to getting him if/when Hasbro finally starts selling Wave 3.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!