I was an engineer at Hasbro for 20 years... - Page 14

yojoe.com

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 164
  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by hasbroengineer
    The last thing that I wanted or expected was to cause friction between a civilized group of collectors.
    Let's get it together.
    Craig
    Craig,
    You didn't cause any friction, trust a net vet on that one.

    No, we have an interesting mix of personalities on the board, in a weird sort of love-hate mix. Some are too harsh, others too sensitive, but we all do share a love of everything GI Joe, and that's what keeps us on the same page overall. And like any big "family" group, you're gonna get disputes here and there.

    Glad to have you on board, glad to have the opportunity to ask questions of one of THE designers, someone who made our collections, our childhoods, just a bit richer. Thanks!

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #132
    Craig,

    Do you know what Hasbro's policy was regarding the retention of original artwork? Did they allow any employees to take home any of the original card or box art? I understand that several of the original painted pieces are hanging in Hasbro's offices. Is that true and if so do you remember which ones?
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

  4. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by gutstheberserker
    Craig,

    Do you know what Hasbro's policy was regarding the retention of original artwork? Did they allow any employees to take home any of the original card or box art? I understand that several of the original painted pieces are hanging in Hasbro's offices. Is that true and if so do you remember which ones?
    I don't know the policy regarding original art. Ron Rudat is incredible, as a sculptor. He did most of the best of Hasbro.
    Craig

    I have not forgotten you..I will be back.

    Craig

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by hasbroengineer
    I don't know the policy regarding original art. Ron Rudat is incredible, as a sculptor. He did most of the best of Hasbro.
    Craig

    I have not forgotten you..I will be back.

    Craig
    Any idea what the policy was/is concerning prototypes, non-produced items etc.??????

  7. #135
    Was the droid pile on the Gantry already talked about? Or am I thinking a different vehicle all together?

  8. #136

    Questions answered

    I remain aware the I owe you all a bunch of answers to questions.

    Focusing on the Holiday season stuff: trying to make my daughter's experience a memorable one. I only get this one chance at her age.

    Thanks for your patience, Craig

  9. #137
    Hey Craig don't mind us as anyone here will tell you,your Family comes first before us and some insensitive jerks,hope your holidays were great and happy new year

  10. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch II
    Hey Craig don't mind us as anyone here will tell you,your Family comes first before us and some insensitive jerks,hope your holidays were great and happy new year
    Thanks, I've been feeling guilty for neglecting you guys... I will follow through asap.

    Happy New Year to all! I love fireworks and will see a great display in Providence, RI, with my daughter.

    Craig

  11. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by hasbroengineer
    Happy New Year to all! I love fireworks and will see a great display in Providence, RI, with my daughter.

    Craig
    Happy New Year to you too, Craig. I went to Providence College, but never saw the New Year's fireworks. If I'm recalling correctly, I think I've heard it's an excellent show. Enjoy.

    -Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

    JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

    Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

  12. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by hasbroengineer
    Thanks, I've been feeling guilty for neglecting you guys...

    Don't, get to us when you can. We can wait.

    Be safe tonight!

    Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •