1986 g.i. joe action cards

yojoe.com

1986 g.i. joe action cards

I was wondering if anyone has a price list for the 1986 joe action cards by Milton Bradley? Single cards and unopened pack? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

There is no price list out there for these cards.

Single "face" cards I value at $1-2/ea. These include the card and box art for figures and vehicles. "Other" cards with scenes from the movie are about 50 cents - $1.

Unopened single pack is about $8-10 in value.

Unopened case of packs - email me directly.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieur@aol.com
    There is no price list out there for these cards.

Single "face" cards I value at $1-2/ea. These include the card and box art for figures and vehicles. "Other" cards with scenes from the movie are about 50 cents - $1.

Unopened single pack is about $8-10 in value.

Unopened case of packs - email me directly.
    I think condition is more of a factor when basing values on these. If they are mint / pack fresh condition the non-character cards are worth $1-$2, the vehicle cards $2-$4 based on the vehicle popularity and the character cards anywhere from $2-$15 each again based on popularity.(Firefly,Storm Shadow at the high end) Unopened packs go for much more than $8-$10. I myself have sold packs for $50 each but most go for $15-$25 depending on the card on top of the pack. Not sure on an unopened case as I have never seen or heard of one. I believe someone on these boards does have a case but it is opened.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sometimes miracles happen. I got EXTREMELY lucky and found an opened case of these cards on ebay for $200:

http://yojoe.com/archive/tradingcard...86mbcase.shtml

The seller actually had two cases and I lost the first one and picked up this one with a second chance offer. My case is actually better than the one I was bidding on!

Most single packs of the cards I see on ebay aren't cheap and if I would break up the case I suppose I could make some money on it but it will never happen. It would be a shame to break up a case of these cards.

I have never seen a sealed case but I am assuming they came wrapped.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

By the way, I forgot to add that when I was on the staff of this site I added the series two cards to the archives (not mine):

http://yojoe.com/international/newze...mb2cards.shtml

These cards are EXTEMELY rare and most people don't even know they exist. I assumed they were from Canada at first since I had seen two auctions for the series two cards from Canada but after seeing the case it is obvious they came from New Zealand. The cards are basically the same as the U.S. versions except they are sized differently and the cards don't line up exactly the same (i.e. Firefly will have a different number for each set).

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!