"My Brother's Keeper", Chapter 6: Dance With The Devil

yojoe.com

"My Brother's Keeper", Chapter 6: Dance With The Devil

First, let me just say how much I've missed chatting with everyone here on the board. I've been hit with a mixture of Work, night School and Baby. Just to add the final touch to it all, my company decided to update their Internet Security to the MAX and I'm now cut off from any site that involves games, toys, basically anthing fun. But enough of the moaning and on to the good news.

That's right guys, "My Brother's Keeper" Chapter 6: Dance With The Devil is up and so
    completes Part 1: Sacrifice, of "My Brother's Keeper"

Part 2: Attrition will debut around early March if things go as planned.

Chapter 6: Dance With The Devil

Also keep your eyes peeled for Operation Creation II, the creation and
    construction of "My Brother's Keeper" Part:1

As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

that was AWESOME! I had seen some of the earlier ones but I loved the latest chapter. Have you ever thought about writing for comics? I've been working on a comic for the past year but I tend to have a hard time getting a clear story across without excessive dialogue but you seem to be quite adept at it.

Thumbs up

Eric, cant believe you killed off Tunnel Rat!!

Fantastic job as usual
    I agree with ThisICommand
    reading your dios is like reading an online comic that is just outstanding!!

Glad to see you're back in action, keep us updated here
    when the next chapter is coming!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo

Fantastic job as usual

he's not dead

I stumbled upon your dio stories the other day and I have to say it's some of the best stuff I've seen. It made me feel like I was either watching a cartoon or reading a comic...or somewhere inbetween!

I look forward to your next chapters!

Quote Originally Posted by This I Command!
    that was AWESOME! I had seen some of the earlier ones but I loved the latest chapter. Have you ever thought about writing for comics? I've been working on a comic for the past year but I tend to have a hard time getting a clear story across without excessive dialogue but you seem to be quite adept at it.
    I hear you but don't feel bad, if you saw how much dialogue gets cut before this stuff makes it to Dio form, you'd be amazed. I would certainly do it if certain comic publishers asked me to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo

Fantastic job as usual

Thanks again donsbabyboo, it's certainly gotten harder to find the time but when I do I am working hard to keep this Dio going full force.

Quote Originally Posted by spike
    he's not dead
    I have been accused of excessive killing of peoples favorite Joes.... But I'll just leave this comment alone.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhawk
    I stumbled upon your dio stories the other day and I have to say it's some of the best stuff I've seen. It made me feel like I was either watching a cartoon or reading a comic...or somewhere inbetween!

I look forward to your next chapters!
    Thanks, I love new readers, Sometimes I wish I could just read my own stuff from a new reader perspective. I'm glad you enjoyed and I hope you continue to enjoy what's to come.

Another great chapter in the story, I've been addicted to both your stories and the ones over at generalsjoes for a while now. Good stuff!

Another great installment to a great story.