What's in your international Collection? - Page 15

yojoe.com

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sirt8669 View Post
    The Z-Force HQ is badass. I will have both versions here real soon, working a shipping price for both at the moment. I missed out on one on ebay not too long ago, sucked because it was already in the US.
    Congratulations! I love this thing beyond words! I've got a guy who has a minty one and gaucho and black camo jammer, so thats got my interest. After that I'll go after one with the box and paperwork lol

What did the one in the states go for? I didn't see that(probably for the best)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    There's one available at link below. I've ordered from his before and had a great experience.

Action Force Vehicles, Playsets and Spare Parts Page 7
    That incomplete one is tempting, trouble being in the missing parts though. So shipping is only 2.5 euros? That's tempting as ****

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have that link saved lol I was thinking about getting both but the first version one is missing a lot and has broken parts. I am dealing with a guy in the UK with the boxes too so hopefully I can get them.
    boxes...as in plural? If so lmk if you decide you don't like one of them

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    boxes...as in plural? If so lmk if you decide you don't like one of them
    Both have the boxes yes. That site does not show the actual shipping for those HQs, you would need to email them for a quote.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Probably about 50-60 pounds for shipping, it costed 55 pounds back in march(I think) when I got mine

maybe I should stop viewing this thread, these command centre's will be like my flaggs(5 with no space to display) if I stay on here. I think I was meant to be rich...or locked in the looney bin for life lol

Shipping of the box is astronomical from the UK on the HQ. When I got mine I had to have the seller ship without because it would have cost 3x the amount.

I had to get rid of my large items, no space for them so I switched over to certain ones that I like. I am Army building a lot of things now though, quickly running out of space lol

I had to get rid of my large items, no space for them so I switched over to certain ones that I like. I am Army building a lot of things now though, quickly running out of space lol
    don't be like me. I learned after 5 flaggs not to army build td's or defiants. Stick to the apc's and mobats. I'm lucky in that once my room gets finished I'll have a good bit of space, as it is 20 by 30 with a 10 by 25 attached workshop, with some overflow in a 10 by 15 room, but even then thats pushing it.

I had 4 Flaggs, 3 Terror Dromes, 1 Defiant and most of that was in a storage with way too many other Joes so I unloaded all of that stuff and dropped down to just items I really like, mostly foreign.

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post

That incomplete one is tempting, trouble being in the missing parts though. So shipping is only 2.5 euros? That's tempting as ****
    Ask him if he can switch parts around to make the jagged camo one complete.

My UK collection:

International UK Collection :: 084.jpg picture by spadi420 - Photobucket

Obviously, I need a lot of accessories so let me know if you have something! And I am always looking for more figures too.