What's in your international Collection? - Page 18

yojoe.com

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    I added Abutre Negro to my collection.
    I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fred Durst got shot tommorrow. Kerry King from Slayer

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Roboskull Adventure

I put my new Roboskull on display with some of my Action Force figures. I put my Gaucho and Jammer figures in there too because the Red Shadows need someone to fight.

These are my default versions of Jammer and Gaucho from now on. They are the versions released on a yellow carded bubble and are both package fresh because I opened them.

The Roboskull is basically flawless and I lucked out by buying it from an adult collector that assembled it not that long ago.

XL XXL

XL XXL

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I put my new Roboskull on display with some of my Action Force figures. I put my Gaucho and Jammer figures in there too because the Red Shadows need someone to fight.

These are my default versions of Jammer and Gaucho from now on. They are the versions released on a yellow carded bubble and are both package fresh because I opened them.

The Roboskull is basically flawless and I lucked out by buying it from an adult collector that assembled it not that long ago.

XL XXL

XL XXL
    All i can say is!!! WOW I wish i had that in my collection!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i have baron iron blood,red shadow,sas force commando and z force captain and the wolverine [all loose].also a mint boxed z force whirlwind cannon and a carded sas frogman from 1982 [back when af was just a smaller action man and before it was z force,sas force,q force and space force fighting the red shadows] and on the way in the mail is a loose but complete sas force mms [mobile missile system]

if you are still looking for some z-force items check out all the cool stuff .co.uk.he has some z force items in MINT BOXED condition.i got my whirlwind cannon from him and it is perfect.everything that should have been in the box was / is.the inner bag is still sealed and it even still has the "join the action force club" application form in the box

Roboskull + Escape Armours

February 2012 Figure Update

I slimmed down my international figure collection recently and here is everything I have at this time.

XL XXL

XL XXL

XL XXL

whats in your international joe collection

nice 1.i love the red shadows