What's in your international Collection? - Page 21

yojoe.com

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    exactly,my friend.i will chat to you later....im going out for a while

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

what do you have in your international collection

hi there,im back on line,what do you have in your collection,also do you collect or have any other intrests other than action force / gi joe

Quote Originally Posted by eddieinman View Post
    very true, a good start as they say.
    Hey Eddie, what do you know about the No Camo Jammer and do you have one yourself?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you are looking for any more Takara, let me know, I have a ton for sale! I am always getting more in!

Look here, you can check out what I just got in and what I have for sale

Sirt8669's Items For Sale Gi Joe | Star Wars | Hot Wheels - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Comandante COBRA View Post
    Here my international G.I. Joes and a Red Shadow too

Japanese Cobra Commander

Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    hi there,im back on line,what do you have in your collection,also do you collect or have any other intrests other than action force / gi joe
    I do dabble a fair bit in Vintage Action Man, vintage star wars and I'm a big Lego fan, and yourself?

whats in your international joe collection

as well as action force / gi joe im a BIG transformers fan,star wars,the odd super hero and the odd gobot.in fact i have my transformers bruticus maximus with the fans project update kit displayed holding cy-kill upside down by the leg,he is handing him over to megatron,ha ha.i also got a 1/18 scale tank today from "soldier force".it comes with 3 figures which are a bit crappy,lots of way over scale weapons,on the upside it also comes with a bunker which is very useable and also an atv [all terrain vechile] which again is also very useable....and the best thing is it was reduced from 50 euro down to 25 euro,i would be mad not to get it

Quote Originally Posted by sirt8669 View Post
    Hey Eddie, what do you know about the No Camo Jammer and do you have one yourself?

Hi sirt8669

no camo jammer is another palitoy mystery open to many a wild story, I've not got one myself but I know a few that do, the only answer I can give is that when palitoy closed it's UK factory in 1984 production was moved to Meccano in France that's when things appear to change, the wave 2 red shadow (a doofus to the UK collectors) and a vast quantity of mis-cards, i believe personally that the Meccano team with palitoy ending and a large overstock did what was needed to clear the storerooms, these were the miscards and errors, the no camo jammer came in around this time. Although there is no right or wrong answer I have even asked chief palitoy designer Bob Brechin he can't remember, so I can only give you this information.

whats in your international joe collection

how is this for a master plan...hasbro release a tank,humvee,attack helicopter,space shuttle and missile transport truck all in 1/18 scale as part of the gi joe line [cobra forces] and make them in such a way that they are actual transformers [combaticons] and then go that bit further and make them such away that they can also combine into bruticus....okay we all know that wont happen but it would be nice all the same

eddie nice to see you over here
    nice pictures and this time i spotted scout lol

howdy travis, i thought i'd spread my wings a bit.