What's in your international Collection? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    I just got a care package from a friend who's selling out...this time, I picked up:
    • MOC Blue Snake Eyes (Funskool)
    • loose/complete Blindado Assalto (Brazil Vamp Mk II)
    • MOC Letal
    • loose/complete Tiger Force Hit & Run (UK)
    • loose/complete Abutre Negro (Brazil)

And thanks to Mutt7000, I picked up both Python Patrol Brazil exclusives (Gatilho and Relampago).

I'll try to get pictures of my international collection this weekend and put them up soon.

@Dprime: my argen 7 figures are in just slightly worse condition than the ones in the picture that Dryhawk posted. I think my Topson has a little more paint wear and my Glenda has some discoloration on her blue parts, but my Manleh, Redmack, and Shimik are all at least as nice as his.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    I just got a care package from a friend who's selling out...this time, I picked up:
    • MOC Blue Snake Eyes (Funskool)
    • loose/complete Blindado Assalto (Brazil Vamp Mk II)
    • MOC Letal
    • loose/complete Tiger Force Hit & Run (UK)
    • loose/complete Abutre Negro (Brazil)

And thanks to Mutt7000, I picked up both Python Patrol Brazil exclusives (Gatilho and Relampago).

I'll try to get pictures of my international collection this weekend and put them up soon.

@Dprime: my argen 7 figures are in just slightly worse condition than the ones in the picture that Dryhawk posted. I think my Topson has a little more paint wear and my Glenda has some discoloration on her blue parts, but my Manleh, Redmack, and Shimik are all at least as nice as his.
    Nice, can't wait to see pics.

Is that Vamp Mk II different from the North American version?
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I'm new to international figures, so right now there are only 3, all from India.

Barbecue
    Beach Head
    Life Line V.1

But I'm def keeping my eyes open for an Ar Puro.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just got a super-sweet condition Cobra Invasor (Estrela) in the mail. The Cobra symbol is the best I've seen.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Noticed people listing Canada as international so here is my item.

Ohhh... can´t see the pics!!! Why?!
    SEARCHING FOR SPANISH STUFF

any help ?

I was wanting to ask if any of you collectors out there have any advice for collecting JOE'S internationaly from / on eBay ? Thats the only place I'm aware of to look for them ? I know theres other auction sites in other parts of the world & I kindly asked 1 collector in particular if they could help as they have a nice international collection & I never heard from that person ? is it better for you to not let people know where to look so theres less competition for a certin auction or something ? I'm just asking for help /advice I'm not a "one of everything collector" but some of the international stuff has gotten me intrested . I would really appreciate any help or advice someone could give me

Ebay, Ebay, Ebay! There are a lot of cool international figures on the US site. Now, I have bought a lot from international ebay sites and I have had no problem so far. Also put up a wanted list here and advertise it. There are a lot of collectors then reorganize there collections or need money. So, you can get lucky here. I have in the past.
    Good luck
    Chris

navy viper, I agree with Chris, eBay is actually an amazing resource. I have eBay to thank for the majority of my international collection.

Other things to try:

Mercado Libre in Latin America

Yahoo Japan in Japan (most sellers will only sell within Japan so a contact there is useful. I don't know if the guy who used to help me is still doing Yahoo auction stuff, but if you would like his contact info, shoot me an email)

Want posts - and searching 'for sale' posts - on sites like this one and others can surely be useful. (That's something that I keep intending to do myself... but time always seems to get away from me...)

Several Joe dealers stock some international items - and continue to get them in from time to time - it can be useful to check their sites and shoot them an email regarding what you are looking for.

Also, when it comes to eBay, be sure to search eBay sites specific to the country or area that you wish to search. Using the US eBay "world" option misses a lot of available items.

Some international sellers do not normally ship outside their own country or continent. However, if you email them before the auction is over, many will reverse that policy and allow you to bid.

Happy hunting!
    Aire

I did a google search for ebay brazil and it came up with a global ebay page. Not sure if this works well for finding international stuff but may be worth a try.

http://global.ebay.com/