What's in your international Collection? - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    For those that mentioned buying figures from other international auction sites. For japan I have rinkya or donkeybid as a third party buyer, and for china I have taobaonow as a third party buyer. But I don't know if there's a third party resource for mercado livre. I know no Spanish or Portuguese so buying from them is always a rough experience, just checking to see how you guys manage it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey All,

Here's a photo of the pride and joy of my collection Euro. CGI, No Camo Jammer and German Red Laser (On loan to a friend right now):

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpB...hp?f=26&t=5606

Here's a photo of my SAS Panther variants:

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpB...hp?f=26&t=8247

I keep saying it, I'll get round to taking some photos of the rest one day!

Cheers

Jon
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky

You sure lucked out when you won that no camo Jammer 2 years ago from johnelway on ebay. Probably will never see another on ebay for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddusky
    Hey All,

Here's a photo of the pride and joy of my collection Euro. CGI, No Camo Jammer and German Red Laser (On loan to a friend right now):

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpB...hp?f=26&t=5606

Here's a photo of my SAS Panther variants:

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpB...hp?f=26&t=8247

I keep saying it, I'll get round to taking some photos of the rest one day!

Cheers

Jon

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I know mate, I waited a long time for the opportunity and I wasn't prepared to miss it! Aire backed out of the auction for me as she knew how much I wanted him. The Ironic thing was I missed out on a MISB No Camo about a year before that went for less. I also got the mess around in a big way over a trade for one with member who used to be on here.
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    not too much for me, I have the usual funskool stuff :
    night vipers, zarana (in my zombie box), flint, airtight, beachhead, quick kick, and zartan and the dreadnoks (except torch) and prolly some others- cause they were all 3 bucks each (carded) at small joes and brians toys earlier this decade.

the foreign stuff i have and like:

tiger force outback (from yeti)
    tiger force psyche out (from navy viper)
    red laser (from chris)
    red jackal (from chris)
    the UK MMS (from chris)
    python patrol swamp fire (from chris)

I hope to get more, but that's all i got right now.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I have 39 MOC FUNSKOOL & 4 PLASTIRAMA figures. just the cheap ones, nothing hard to find or anything . I just got them because I liked the goofy colors and styles they have. My favorite international item is the FUNSKOOL skystriker I got from Dominic18 (THANKS AGAIN DOMINIC ) I've heard you could get them for $40 or so years ago online , But I've only seen 4, counting the one I got. I completely forgot about the last one that went up on eBay & it sold for $47 ( which seems like a very good price) anybody have one for sale ?
    Last edited by navy viper; 09-17-2010 at 02:59 PM.

I was searching for info on some international figures and found this thread. I love hearing about and seeing your guys international stuff. Heres what I have, I will try to post some pics soon.
    Satan, Ninja Ku
    U.K. Outback,Psych-out, Red Lazer, Red Jackal
    Chinese Tiger force Flint

well, my International collection grew since my last post in this thread (Nov 2009, bottom of page 2). Here is a pic I took not too long ago.

I have added one more figure since then. Funskool Skydiver. I released him from his MOC coffin (fig was made in 2005) and had him para-drop into my back yard a few times already. Interestingly, he has the rubber hands/lower arms just like the more recent ARAH mold Joes from the US.

My thanks go out again to Airedevon for getting me into international collecting! Anyone have any Brazil or Takara MOC figs to trade? I have a pretty extensive vintage collection available for trade.
    Last edited by CGC; 03-30-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan View Post
    Navy_Viper....I know you sent me a PM a while back and I know I didn't reply. My apologies. I have been working on purchasing a business and we just had a daughter, so I haven't been very good about keeping up with toy stuff lately. I promise I wouldn't keep secrets from anyone.....

I have to echo what others have said. The majority of my international Joes came from Ebay. The rest have come as a result of building a network online (it really is about who you know in this hobby) and a few came from Joe Con.

Since my last post here almost a year ago, I have really slowed down....here is what I can remember that I have added since then:

Funskool Zandar MOC (portrait card)
    MIB Argentine Falcon Glider
    straight arm Argentine blonde Zap
    swivel arm Argentine blonde Zap
    Rubiplas Short Fuze (yay - a Rubiplas figure finally!)
    UK Mean Dog (lighter brown than US version)
    Mexican Lobotomaxx and Carcass MOC
    loose Mexican Ripcord and Blowtorch
    Toltoys Snake Eyes MOC (sliced bubble)
    Takara Rock N Roll MOC
    Brazil Falcon Piloto (straight arm tan Grunt)
    Mexican boxed Zap MIB
    Funskool (NILCO) Zap MOC

OK maybe I didn't slow down as much as I thought I did

photos of my collection can be found here: My Collection pictures by volleydan - Photobucket
    Dan, you have too much money! I wish I had too much money ;-)
    Kyle

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uterglue View Post
    Dan, you have too much money! I wish I had too much money ;-)
    I guess I shouldn't mention what I've bought since that last post then.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....