What's in your international Collection? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Umm only 2-3 Funskool figs, for the time being
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Let's see...

UK: Stalker, Quarrel w/RAM, Steeler, Moondancer w/Triad Fighter, Red Laser w/Laser Exterminator, Red Jackal. I've got Stalker's jeep too, but I'm looking for one in mint/stickers unapplied condition. Really want Dolphin right now too...

Also have UK Spirit, UK Mutt, and TF Blizzard, Outback, Psyche-Out and Hit and Run.

Brazil: Marujo, Ar Puro, Relampago.

Lots of stuff to get, but I'm well on my way!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

are your figures carded?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by road_block
    are your figures carded?
    Nah, I'm a loose collector!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

argentina:cobra de heilo, s.o.s., satan, sparta,

brazil:cobra de aco, mastim, invasor, condor, ponta de lanca, samurai, hit and run, escorpiao voador

uk: blades, jammer, quarrel, red laser, stalker, tf hit and run, tf outback, tf psyche out, tf sneak peek, mutt and junkyard, spirit

japan: i dont even remember but i have at least 5 or 6

russia: 3 or 4 including deep six afa

india: i have about 200 different figures. i was trying to get every variant and realized it was extremely dificult to do.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18
    argentina:cobra de heilo, s.o.s., satan, sparta,

brazil:cobra de aco, mastim, invasor, condor, ponta de lanca, samurai, hit and run, escorpiao voador

uk: blades, jammer, quarrel, red laser, stalker, tf hit and run, tf outback, tf psyche out, tf sneak peek, mutt and junkyard, spirit

japan: i dont even remember but i have at least 5 or 6

russia: 3 or 4 including deep six afa

india: i have about 200 different figures. i was trying to get every variant and realized it was extremely dificult to do.
    Do u have brazil cobra de aco carded?

yes i was watching the red shadows auction, but with the shipping cost and the exchange rate i dont think i can afford it.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

My foreign Joe collection is modest. When it comes to foreign toys, I’m more focused on Japanese exclusive Transformers than anything else. Anyway, here’s what I got.

Chinese
    Duke (probably my 2nd favorite figure of my entire Joe collection)
    Flint
    Major Bludd

Argentina
    Quick Kick
    Sgt. Slaughter MOC

Funskool
    Flint
    Zartan
    Beachhead
    Barbeque
    Airtight

I’ve also at one time owned a MOC Argentina Destro and a MOC Funskool Baroness but I ended up trading them to acquire other toys.

not to many foriegn just some funskool but i'm looking for cobra de aco and red laser also laser exterminator