What's in your international Collection? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupra Enemigo
    Ohhh... can´t see the pics!!! Why?!
    sorry man let the domain name expire. probably won;t have them up anywhere else for a long time, unfortunatly i don;t own much of it anymore.
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Navy_Viper....I know you sent me a PM a while back and I know I didn't reply. My apologies. I have been working on purchasing a business and we just had a daughter, so I haven't been very good about keeping up with toy stuff lately. I promise I wouldn't keep secrets from anyone.....

I have to echo what others have said. The majority of my international Joes came from Ebay. The rest have come as a result of building a network online (it really is about who you know in this hobby) and a few came from Joe Con.

Since my last post here almost a year ago, I have really slowed down....here is what I can remember that I have added since then:

Funskool Zandar MOC (portrait card)
    MIB Argentine Falcon Glider
    straight arm Argentine blonde Zap
    swivel arm Argentine blonde Zap
    Rubiplas Short Fuze (yay - a Rubiplas figure finally!)
    UK Mean Dog (lighter brown than US version)
    Mexican Lobotomaxx and Carcass MOC
    loose Mexican Ripcord and Blowtorch
    Toltoys Snake Eyes MOC (sliced bubble)
    Takara Rock N Roll MOC
    Brazil Falcon Piloto (straight arm tan Grunt)
    Mexican boxed Zap MIB
    Funskool (NILCO) Zap MOC

OK maybe I didn't slow down as much as I thought I did

photos of my collection can be found here: http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/o...ction/?start=0
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I just received my first Tigor figure yesterday. I'll post some pictures of my Brazil and UK/Euro figures soon.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My loose international GI Joe figures.

Click each image for larger image:

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 02-25-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Nice collection Spider!! Wow they all look mint. Is your Moondancer mortar launcher authentic or from the accessory pack? If you can, will you post a pic of both side by side. I am missing that part and need to know what color difference to look for.

Nice collection, spider! I remember when you picked up a lot of those UK TF guys - Dallas con, right?

Why is it, though, that you only have three figures that I don't (UK CGI, Moondancer, Dolphin) and that still makes me jealous of your collection? I really gotta see someone about that OCD thing when it comes to foreign Joes.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Thanks.

I picked up black camo Jammer, Gaucho w/o backpack, Dolphin, Moondancer, Blizzard x1, Outback x1, Blades and Steeler at 2008 Joecon.

Most of the green camo Jammer, Brazil, Tiger Force and Mutt/Spirit I bought from ebay user johnelway in late August 2008. He's the guy that had a 2 figure Jammer lot including no camo Jammer. Still wish I would have bid more than $616 for that lot.

i remeber johnelway from Colo. he had lots of rare items and then they all went bye bye. Has he listed anything lately.

I think johnelway's collection has all been sold. He came back with a round of stuff about a year ago but nothing since. He and wolfie were responsible for the most insane month or so in international Joe collecting history back when they each first listed their collections......

Amazing international collection! Lots of extra figures! I´m so jealous.. loving it
    congrats
    SEARCHING FOR SPANISH STUFF