Who do I contact for missing parts


Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Question Who do I contact for missing parts

    Recently I one a 2005 Convention A.G.P. when I received the item it was missing the tail rudder but the bag it was in was sealed. Do I need to contact Hasbro or am I out of luck, (Seller did not have part)

  2. Remove Advertisements


  3. #2
    your pretty much out of luck since it was a convention exclusive,and hasbro does not have a parts replacement policy.

  4. #3
    Try Mastercollector (the company who put these out) - they may be able to help you.

    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

    You can’t stop the signal

  5. Remove Advertisements


  6. #4
    thank you for all you help that was what I was figuring, i'll try master collector this week.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts