Strange things you've witnessed your pet eat.

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Strange things you've witnessed your pet eat.

Anyone else have a pet dog, cat... pig whatever... that you've actually seen eat some sort of food that you'd never expect them to chow down on.

Apparently my Cat seems to have a bit of a sweet tooth. I've watched her eat a hard butter carmel candy ( no lie i followed the strange crunching noise into my room to find the cat in my bag of hard candies) .. shortbread.

Also seen her eat salt & Vineger chips.. and regular...she tried sour cream and onion but ran after the first lick.

Bread.. rice.... i think i have more of a quadrepedal vaccum, than a cat.

anyone else want to share ??
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had a dog once that would eat whole dill pickles. A cat of my dad's loved chicken. I know it's not weird, but he would actually grab it off your plate and drag it to him right in front of you! Really ticked me off the first time he did it to me. I was lying down (I was bedridden at the time) and I was wondering, "why is my chicken breast moving?" Then I looked over and the cat had his paw on it and was dragging it to him. He looked me in the eye, and kept dragging it towards him! Cats have some nerve!

My cat loves cheese, hotdogs, carrots, string beans, and a whole host of other stuff. The cheese and hotdogs are probably the wierdest.
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

When I was a K-9 Officer, I used to give my partner Maxx a loaded chilli dog from 7-11 (same as circle k) whenever he had a really good night. The cashier there was really cool and would always have one made up for us right before our shift would end. I would have to ride back to the precinct with all the windows down, but that was his favorite treat .

My cat Draven loved the little snack type corn dog bites with mustard. She wouldn't eat them unless I put a couple drops of spicy brown mustard on them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Merax
    When I was a K-9 Officer, I used to give my partner Maxx a loaded chilli dog from 7-11 (same as circle k) whenever he had a really good night. The cashier there was really cool and would always have one made up for us right before our shift would end. I would have to ride back to the precinct with all the windows down, but that was his favorite treat .
    You're a brave man to give a chili dog to a dog to eat! Man, was the paint peeling off the car when he was done?

This is kind of the opposite, but as a kid I had a dog that would eat literally anything. She ate her own poop, plastic toys (devilfish torpedo and some tyco men bought it that way), and once at a bunch of clay that my brothers and I were trying to make something out of.
    So anyway, my mom decided to make french toast but to secretly smush bananas into it. This was stupid, since we all ate bananas anyway, but she did it. My brothers and I never got past the first bite, and when my mom tried to feed the leftovers to the dog (who ate everything) the dog took off and would not go near the french toast. It was hilarious and we still give my mom a hard time about it.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

i had a doberman that used to like chewing bubble gum

My cat loves to eat the guts of a pumpkin. Whenever we carve them for Halloween he always comes around and feasts upon the pile of guts we clean out of the pumpkin.

well i seen my dogs eat a dead mole .gross
    what happen to the american dream it came true your lookin at it

Both of my cats like to eat mashed potatoes, green beans, bread, and anything that has a sweet taste to it. My wife thinks that they both are extremely weird.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.