Show off a custom <or two> that you are MOST proud of - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko
    Serpentor w/ Air Chariot (I count it as one custom) and Slice

Dude, that Serpentor is friggin' SUBLIME!!! The colors pop and you have some sweet parts used on that air chariot! (poor Quickstrike)I am fully inspired, how about a recipe? or would you trade or sell it?
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good, Bad, I'm the one with the tatt.
    Corey

I really want to say my Incinerator, but I have no pics right now. The Desert Scorpion was my absolute favorite and I traded him a long time ago... ever since I have intended to make a new one and eventually I will make one even better than that. Talking about it makes me want it right now, I miss all of my old customs I didn't keep.

(looking through my parts in hopes of recreating the Scorpion... if anyone wants to donate a Desert Scorpion head w/ broken antenna [cause I will break it off anyway] then I would appreciate it or trade for it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Desert.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	1495   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flak.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	1496  
    Last edited by dreams deferred; 01-13-2006 at 02:24 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Actually, those are my best, I think... but I am most proud of my custom three pack Torquemeda, Criso & DeSade (but that is three figures so I didn't consider it as per the guidelines)

Also, Darko, that Slice is fantastic... this is coming from somebody who usually doesn't like new sculpts or soft goods.
    Last edited by dreams deferred; 01-13-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreams deferred
    Actually, those are my best, I think... but I am most proud of my custom three pack Torquemeda Criso & DeSade (but that is three figures so I didn't consider it as per the guidelines)..........
    Do you have a link to view them though?
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Do you have a link to view them though?

This ought to work
    <--- they sold at the Minneapolis convention and it was the most I ever got for my work, for any work actually. That is the only pic I can find of them.

Thanks for that. Superb.
    Did u post them at joecustoms? Think Ive seen them before.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

I gotta say my new sculpt Shockwave, because it was very hard for me to figure out which parts would fit perfectly) and my Alley Viper redesigned, because it was the first custom I took pictures of and it made my Alley Viper perfect:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a358/c...aveandDuke.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a358/c...iperredone.jpg
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

I would have to say the two I'm most proud of are my Night Insertion Troop Mover and my Sea Rattler. I will upload pics of my Sea Rattler on Tuesday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loaded Troop mover pic 1.jpg 
Views:	939 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	1498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loaded Troop mover pic 3.jpg 
Views:	842 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	1499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rattler small.jpg 
Views:	915 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	1567  
    Last edited by Jimmyboy; 01-19-2006 at 01:27 PM.
    A closed mouth gathers no foot!