February 25th, 2006 at St. Mary's Church in Giovanni Hall on 58th and
    M Street. The show begins at 10 AM - 3:30 p.m. Earlybird is at 9 AM
    General admission 10 AM.

Earlybird Admission is $12
    General Admission is $6
    Kids 12 and under are FREE

If you have any questions feel free to contact Rob Humphrey @
    916-688-7613, Fred Jeska @ 530-662-8912 Doug Humphrey 916-689-0992 or
    firebaseryan@frontiernet.net for more information.

Access is easy just take Hwy 50 East to Placerville/Lake Tahoe and
    take The 59th St. exit. Turn left back over the Hwy and go left on
    Folsom Blvd. A quick right on 58th St and you're there just past the
    church.

You will need to fly into Sacramento Metro Airport. There is a Motel
    6 very close to the show. Here is the information for the Hotel 7850
    College Town Dr Sacramento,CA 95826 916-383-8110 orComfort Inn &
    Suites Sacramento 21 Howe Ave Sacramento, CA Phone: 916-379-0400 .
    The hotels are maybe a 5 minute drive to the show.

• While at the show be sure to pick up your Exclusive Figure.
    • 3 3/4" Sacramento GI Joe Show Exclusive Figure #2 "Reed Rat"

Year #2 of our 3 3/4" Brown Water Warriors team figure will be
      available at the show so be sure to pick one of these up. The RTO figure is sure to be a favorite in your Brown Water Warrior team. He comes in exclusive paint pattern and custom accessories. Just like > the first figure in the series (offered last February) All his extra > equipment fits on his backpack and he comes complete with figure stand!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

sweet i should be able to make it. its the next best thing to the convention.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebikerboy1
    sweet i should be able to make it. its the next best thing to the convention.
    Prices and photos will be released shortley

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Can I assume these exclusive figures are hand painted much like the ones from the old DiSimone shows? You have figure #2 listed but I never heard of #1 nor did I hear about this show before and you are on season #8?

#1 was the infamous "King Rat" Sure Fire custom
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

#1 was the infamous "King Rat" Sure Fire custom
    The key word of which is "custom". That's all it is. Yet, how many people dropped big money on the figure last year thinking that it was some sort of sanctioned item? Hopefully, no one will be similarly duped this year.

Anybody have a pic of this "King Rat" convention figure? I tried googling it, but didn't come up with anything.

Also, is this similar to the show that DeSimone puts on in SoCal once in awhile?

before you all start jumping on how its a custom and people that bought it are idiots just remember the amount a lot of custom joes go for. this is not any diffrent. i for one have no problerm buying a custom if its done well.

before you all start jumping on how its a custom and people that bought it are idiots just remember the amount a lot of custom joes go for. this is not any diffrent. i for one have no problerm buying a custom if its done well.
    I have no issue with someone paying big money for a custom figure: provided they know it is a custom. In this case, though, some sellers tried to pass the figure off as a legitimate Hasbro sanctioned item. That is very different as there are lots of people who will pay lots of money for official items but won't touch customs at all. People can do what the wish with their money. But, when someone tells them what they are buying is something it isn't, you now have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by robot_sonic
    I have no issue with someone paying big money for a custom figure: provided they know it is a custom. In this case, though, some sellers tried to pass the figure off as a legitimate Hasbro sanctioned item. That is very different as there are lots of people who will pay lots of money for official items but won't touch customs at all. People can do what the wish with their money. But, when someone tells them what they are buying is something it isn't, you now have a problem.
    well i did not know they were passing them off as authentic. then yeah that is bad.