changing vehicle factions

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

changing vehicle factions

What vehicles, if any, do you change the faction of? For instance, I have the crimson shadow guard in my Night Ray etc.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any vehicle + a can of Krylon Fusion Black/Blue paint = Cobra Vehicle
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Night Ops HumVee is now the standard vehicle for my Cobra infantry. It works out great if you buy one Humvee for each 6-pack.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

Quote Originally Posted by dmooretoys
    The Night Ops HumVee is now the standard vehicle for my Cobra infantry. It works out great if you buy one Humvee for each 6-pack.

Dan

I use the humvee with Cobra too, but with vipers.
    "that's the way baseball go"

Back in the day (1988) I used the Night Raider (Triple T) with the Iron Grenadiers.

I'd say anything Night Force or Tiger Force that was originally Cobra can go back. Repainting is fine, but not necessary, although swapping a few stickers is a good idea.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I just think some vehicles just won't work for Cobra. Some, such as the Humvee, Tomahawk, and Skystriker just look too iconically American/good-guy to work as enemy vehicles.

Even though the F-14 was flown by Iran.

I keep all of my vehicles on the side at which they were made. But sometimes, I will put characters hanging off or attempting to drive away with one or the other. This happens a lot with my FLAGG, Cobra is infiltrating the ship and taking over the control room. They, Cobra, is outnumbering the Joes and will soon take control of the FLAGG! Other than this event happening in my world, the vehicles stay where they were intended.