Original String...how important is it?

yojoe.com

Original String...how important is it?

With several vehicles in mind such as the Dragon/Tiger Fly, Retaliator, Battle Wagon, Flagg, and Tomahawk...how important to you is that they have the original string that Hasbro issued with them and not a replacement?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would like to have the original string, but if a replacement was close to the original I guess I wouldn't mind. Maybe I wouldn't be able to tell the difference???

Come to think of it is there replacement string that comes close to the originals?
    GIJoe starts his morning with a bowl of Action Stars.

Would'nt bother me

Thats something that Hasbro probably subcontracted to a different factory, so the replacement string could be the same stuff.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If it was EXACTLY the same as the original, I wouldn't mind.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I wouldn't mind as long as someone didn't use sewing thread. Can you image....Duke tries to repell down from the Tomahawk and the little bitty string snaps. Poor Duke.

I am so sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo*Viper
    I wouldn't mind as long as someone didn't use sewing thread. Can you image....Duke tries to repell down from the Tomahawk and the little bitty string snaps. Poor Duke.
    ..Hahaha.. I am so sorry.. I just found this hilarious.. I just pictured Duke sliding down on sewing thread .. and it breaking.. well.. duke has piled on the pounds these last few years hasn't he..
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?