Impel trading cards - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    It took me a while to finish mine too. Now, I have two complete sets.
    Original got a box in '91. Didn't complete the sets until early 2002 thanks to some board members. I think I needed 104 and 106 to complete my first set.
    It feels really good to have finally finished this set. I got my box about a year or so after they came out, and put together the entire set, minus one card. As I mentioned, I could never justify purchasing more packs just to find one card (my luck, just isn't that good). But, thanks to good ole Grunt, I finally have the full set.
    Guillaume le Conquerant - GIJoeCollector - YoJoeDavis

"SWEET DONKEY!"-- The Maniacal Smile

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoeCollector
    It feels really good to have finally finished this set. I got my box about a year or so after they came out, and put together the entire set, minus one card. As I mentioned, I could never justify purchasing more packs just to find one card (my luck, just isn't that good). But, thanks to good ole Grunt, I finally have the full set.
    My pleasure. Its always fun to help out a fellow collector.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

I've got quite a bit... lemme know if anyone needs a certain card.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Last week I managed to buy two unopened boxes of these cards on ebay. I thought I could get a complete set between the two. No such luck!

I still need Charbroil & Ambush. I have lots of extras to trade. (or just help someone out!) Anyone help me out send a PM! Thanks
    "The scriveners and scribblers are not the keepers of the canon, the audience is. If the public doesn't like it, they blot it out of the collective consciousness, and make it go away"

Larry Hama, Snake Eyes Deconstructed (March, 2006)

I have dupes of most of the card... if anyone needs, just let me know.

I am gonna send you a PM about #71 Charbroil and #72 Ambush...

I need 1991 series 1 GI JOE Impel Cards to complete set:

Astro Viper and Range Viper

I am willing to buy these two cards or LMK if you need any card in particular... I have many duplicates of the others in this set... I bought a whole box and just need those two to complete the set... Thanks

I bought a box of these at a flea market about 4-5 yrs. ago. I was able to get two complete sets out of them. Then I sold and traded the rest of them. I still have the complete sets.

Quote Originally Posted by snakestorm526
    I need 1991 series 1 GI JOE Impel Cards to complete set:

Astro Viper and Range Viper

I am willing to buy these two cards or LMK if you need any card in particular... I have many duplicates of the others in this set... I bought a whole box and just need those two to complete the set... Thanks
    If you are talking about cards #79 Range Viper and #80 Astro Viper, then I have both of them. Send me a PM and we can work out some sort of deal.

thanks for the offer I already have those on the way.... If I don't get them for some reason, I will PM you about them... Any cards you are looking for in particular... If I have them, I 'll hook you up