Blood For The Baron!!! - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Mate, I've tried everything. I've even uninstalled then reinstalled IE, but to no avail. I'm on my laptop at present as my desktop is on its way to the new house. If I get the chance I'll try a computer at work tomorrow to confirm it's my machine. Thanks for the interest - am I missing any exciting new posts?!?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Action Force Jimbo
    am I missing any exciting new posts?!?
    Nope!............

YUK I won't use IE, recommend you grab Firefox from www.mozilla.com

The site is still regaining momentum, people are trickling back in but there's new stuff daily.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well I'm getting there. I can view the forum on another computer, but as soon as I try and log in I get the same old message even if I refresh the old pages. Is it some trick of Baron Ironblood's to break a loyal Action Force soldier like myself. Will he offer me the chance to log on and post if I convert and become a Red Shadow. Help meeeeeeeeee!!!!

PS Baron, thanks for the advice. I tried Firfox - same error, same frustration.

Jimbo, try it now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Jimbo, try it now.
    Worked for me, I managed to log in.

Still no joy for me. I can view it, but can't log in. Have I been banned..........

Posting in the desperate hope that an AFOnline member will receive a topic reply notification e-mail!

Now I can't log in either. Please can someone post a link to this thread on my behalf:

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=40403

Blood For The Baron!!!

Thanks man!