My very own Custom Cobra Lego's Check'em out - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jeremy,

Your work is just awesome!!!

Man you're probably going to get hired by Hasbro now... you deserve it
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow! Those figures alone are amazing, but carded? I am definitely going to buy some of those...also you might want to consider the Command-Ops line made by Mega-Bloks for weapons, and such, they have some great pieces.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Abomb
    Wow! Those figures alone are amazing, but carded? I am definitely going to buy some of those...also you might want to consider the Command-Ops line made by Mega-Bloks for weapons, and such, they have some great pieces.
    Thanks bro, do those maga bloks pieces actually fit the lego's? I've never tried them. I bought the accessories at the Little Armory Shop. I think they're generally used for lego starwars but are better suited for Joe's than the original funny lego guns.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    crimson guard!
    I do have some CG's completed but not carded. I will post a pic soon, I think they came out great.

Good lord man! those are so freakin cool!

Makes me long for the good old days when I had so many Legos I didn't know what to do with them...if I still had them now; I would try to customize them like you, but I imagine I wouldn't be able to get anything together nearly as nice as your stuff.

Again, very nice work. I am impressed
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Holy crap.

You, sir, are my hero. Legos are my #1 obsession, and these are beautiful, awesome, amazing.

So now you have to make a Sears missle base or Terror Dome for all those snakes!
    IRON GRENADIERS wanted: figures, accessories, vehicles, parts, filecards, blueprints.

So in the spirit of Christmas, I deceided to make some more custom Minifigs and put them up on auction. These are really cool so go check em out. There are some new ones I made, so your opinions, as always, would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmar_audrey

Merry Christmas guys....

Quote Originally Posted by GILTYONE
    Wow is the word CC is great I don't see any others? Lmk too I would love to TRADE for one or a set of them. Btw did u ever see the site that has tons of lego stuff like this includin vehicles? If this was mentioned forget I asked lol.
    If you're asking where the others are, the C is a hyperlink to more figures...

They truly are awesome. I'm sure I can't imagine the time you spent.

Dude, those are awesome! Nice work, hope they sell for a lot. U have a great idea and the talent to match. Good stuff!

Finally made some more and their up...

I took a week from work to relax and spent my time making some MOC Customs. I have a new carded Blowtorch and Snake Eyes. I deceided to nix the Barbeque, he was horrible. Anyway, as always your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am particularly fond of the Tomax Xamot set but Firefly comes in a close second.

Here's the link:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmar_audrey