My daughter's first Custom Joe

yojoe.com

My daughter's first Custom Joe

I am soooo proud She did it about a month ago just getting around to picturing it though. She is now two (since valentine's day) but did this when she was just a year old She picked the colors, the figure, and the head; before painting it herself. Check it out thanks

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ttfndude/album?.dir=/7618

ttfndude

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Custom Work

Thats some fine work .. I hope you and your daughter are planning on making this a regular thing.
    I'm no expert on art but if she enjoys being creative at such a young age it can only hold well for the future. You must be very proud and have every right to be. Well done and thanks for sharing those pictures with us.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

thanks

appreciate the feedback and my wife thinks it is neat she likes to "help" daddy with his projects. She is actually very creative as she knows the difference in colors she likes to color and paint. It's cool till she figures out what crayons can do to walls

ttfndude

Very True

Quote Originally Posted by ttfndude
    appreciate the feedback and my wife thinks it is neat she likes to "help" daddy with his projects. She is actually very creative as she knows the difference in colors she likes to color and paint. It's cool till she figures out what crayons can do to walls
    ttfndude
    Oh yeah totally.. the thought of your clean walls becoming a huge blank piece of canvass to work on.. thats the thing with creativity although beautiful in its display and colour it can sometimes wreak havoc with clean walls.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Cool.

Hope to see many, many more!

what does she call him? and it better be going into a display case

thanks

Well, actually she loves to play with him and is very protective of this one and another that she just put together out of parts and pieces. Oh and she likes to call him....

...."MINE!!"

ttfndude

what we think is less than what we know

I bought a shirt like that from a guy at a Dead show a couple years back. :-)