Operation Flaming M.O.T.H. Mastercollector exclusive set - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    ok so the sets are J D A P

J = jungle D = desert, i assume A will be arctic but what is P? plains? pacific?

btw got my 2 sets and they are really cool

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    ok so the sets are J D A P

J = jungle D = desert, i assume A will be arctic but what is P? plains? pacific?

btw got my 2 sets and they are really cool
    Could be Aquatic and Polar, or possibly Air and Polar. Just wild guesses though.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Ok. If what I just read is correct, the sets are, jungle, desert, artic, aquatic, air assult vehicle.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up I just ordered mine.

Ok, I said I would come back to this.. I just ordered the Jungle Theater set, and will be getting the other 3. The Desert Theater & Pacific Theater. I'm thinking the final set will be Arctic.. any idea's on the actual figures?
    If its joes I'm thinking it might be Blizzard & Snow Storm or Sub Zero

What do you guys that have the previous sets think.. I really like the look of that desert FLAK-Viper.. he looks so cool .. I could imagine him bunkered and waiting gi joe aircraft to pick out of the skies And what do you make of the Desert Range viper?

Why hasn't anyone discussed the pacific set yet?, does anyone have this on order? I know I have loads of questions.. but.. damn.. master collector know how to make quality figures..
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

I also like the desert Flak Viper a lot. I have the original and it has always been a favorite of mine. My other favorite, the Night Viper, of the jungle set, is also very well, done. The Frag and Range Vipers in the sets are also nice.

There's not much to discuss about the Pacific Theater set, since it hasn't been released yet. Sure, we can talk about the pictures, but I'm sure that discussions will take place once people have the set. I like both Shipwreck and Chuckles, and I'm glad to see a newly sculpted Polly in the Pacific Theater set.

I took advantage of the MC sale and picked the Desert Set up, Steel Brigade 2 pack, Steel Brigade Command 3 pack, and Heavy Water and got the Stealth Firefly Bust for Free. My first bust, so if I like this one (when I get it opened) I might be in debt! But anyway, I really like the Desert set. I have kept them in the boxes they came in. Once it hits MC, I will order the third set. They are great additions to the GI Joe world!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!