1985 USS FLAGG AIRCRAFT CARRIER WITH BOX G.I. Joe

yojoe.com

1985 USS FLAGG AIRCRAFT CARRIER WITH BOX G.I. Joe

I have this item. It is unopened. Box is in pretty good condition but not excellent but it is still unopened. All pieces are there. What does everyone think I can get out of it?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You just retired dude

Seriously, after a quick check on completed auctions on ebay I could only find one auction that resembles what you have

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-Joe-USS-Flag...QQcmdZViewItem

as you can see it ended with a buy it now of $600 meaning you could very well make more than that. I wouldn't be surprised if you got $1,000 but there's also the chance that it'll only go for around $300. It's all dependent on how badly someone wants it, but if it's still mint in the SEALED box, then you should be able to get upwards of $1,000 IMO

I'll give you $100 for it, ya know, to take it off your hands for you.

Okay, $150, and I'll even pay for shipping.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks alot! I never knew it would go for that much. I just bought it off of a guy at work for $200. He said he needed some money really bad for a class and I thought it would be a good buy. I figured it being the biggest GI Joe toy ever sold I could get some big bucks for it. I think i'm gonna eBay it. Once again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rjterry32
    Thanks alot! I never knew it would go for that much. I just bought it off of a guy at work for $200. He said he needed some money really bad for a class and I thought it would be a good buy. I figured it being the biggest GI Joe toy ever sold I could get some big bucks for it. I think i'm gonna eBay it. Once again, thanks!
    Glad to help, for my services you can always give me that flagg
    J/K Good luck on ebay man!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    I'll give you $100 for it, ya know, to take it off your hands for you.

Okay, $150, and I'll even pay for shipping.

make sure to list it in nhl hockey memorabilia category......so i'll be able to find it easier not any silly toy categories
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by yo-man2
    make sure to list it in nhl hockey memorabilia category......so i'll be able to find it easier not any silly toy categories
    "Big Army Ship 4 sale" would make a good title so it really stands out in this category.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Make sure you get lots of good pictures of the box, pictuers of the sealed tape, etc. If you don't get these good pictures then it won't sell for nearly as much as it would have otherwise.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

if the box is truly sealed with the original tape your probably looking at several thousands of dollars

i seen one that was opened but the contents were sealed sell for 2500

Hi i'd be interested. Do you have a price in mind your looking to get for it?