GI Joe 1-155, Who has it all and did you keep them? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I rather expected to see some upset people post here about others having scanned copies of the original Marvel books. But it seems those posts haven't been made. I have actually had scanned copies of the books for about 5 years now. I got them from an international collector in trade. I am very glad that he did them otherwise I would have never got to read the original series. Some are talking about 3 years to get all the books, others $500 to buy the whole set in one shot assuming you can find someone to sell them in one shot. There just is no way I can do all that. Yeah, it is still illegal but if certain comics just arn't available through normal means then these scans are justified. Now I do have a problem with people scanning the new comics because they are on the shelf right now. They should be coughing up the $3 and buying them like I do.

I can say that I like reading a comic book in my hand much more than on my computer screen. If I had the choice, the paper version would be the way to go. If I had these books, I would never sell them. Good to hear that others feel the same way.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

. .
    Last edited by frozen_nd; 10-20-2006 at 11:02 AM.