Update: DTC has arrived @ TRU!! - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I miss going to Toys R Us so I hope this is true and Joe is really returning because honestly I'm very picky about paintjobs on figures and this will allow me to view my purchases again before hand.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I hope the single packs sell well at TRU and Hasbro realizes how important it is to start selling these in retail stores once again. The $5.99 and $24.99 is a too much but with a good sale I may pick up a few if the price is right.

Question

anybody see DTC in their local TRUs yet?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was at TRU on Monday and they didn't have anything yet. However, they did have Spring 2006 store layout sheets in each shelf section. The one for Joes had "G.I. Joe 4" figures" printed on it.

I'd give it at least another 2 weeks before looking.

It figures that joes are comming back to TRU because the two TRU closest to me just closed. Is that happening anywhere else? I just find it weird that both of them closed because they were always so busy. Does anyone here know anything about TRU downsizing?

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Does anyone here know anything about TRU downsizing?
    There was a topic on here several months ago
    lemme see if i can find the link

I have 8 TRUs within a 30mi radius, and only one of them closed down...

Makes me wonder if GIJoes will make it to like Target & *gasp* Walmart

*edit*
    Found the line about TRUs Closing
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Anyone have info on the comic packs and vehicles coming to TRU also?

Someone on another board has apparently seen them in stock at TRU. $16.99 for hummer and $24.99 for BAT ATTACK.

What's with the big price jump? 6-packs are $25. That stinks. 25% more than a year ago. $3 more than it had been.

This was posted by eagleyesteve over at cobraisland.com today........

Master Chief/Angelus of various Joe boards has reported that his TRU store has recieved the first shipments of DTC's Retail return, featuring wave 3 single figures and the Viper Lockdown set.

However, he is reporting that TRU is NOT ordering as much as they used to, so he urges fans to grab them when they see them.