The Return of Larry Hama to GI Joe

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool The Return of Larry Hama to GI Joe

Courtesy of Devil's Due publishing: http://www.yojoe.com/magazine/solici.../ddpjune.shtml

I just caught this thanks to a post by Jeff on the Devil's Due forums. Can you guys believe it? The earliest untold missions of the original GI Joe team in 48 pages by Hama!

Thank you Devil's Due!
    Last edited by danielmd06; 03-15-2006 at 08:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe

Exclamation Larry Hama Returns w/ "G.I. JOE: Year One"

Larry Hama returns to bring us stories on our favorite anti-terrorist force. However, I'm seeing two different titles for the new series being distributed through DDP:

G.I. JOE: Year One (Third story down.)

G.I. JOE: Declassified

There is a higher being, in control, up there !!!
    First, the 3 3/4" figures are returning to TRU, and now Hama is returning to the comics.
    Praise be !!!

Man are you a mind reader? I was just about to post the same thing.
    Joe
    GI Joe's biggest fan, well at least according to DDP

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon
    Man are you a mind reader? I was just about to post the same thing.
    Joe
    Yeah, well, it looks like danielmd06 beat me by 1-2 minutes. However, when I clicked on the "New thread" button his wasn't out there, yet.
    Anyways, I graciously concede to danielmd06 thread.
    I still want to know if the new series will be G.I. JOE: Year One, or G.I. JOE: Declassified, though.

Exclamation Fyi

merging both threads with the same topic...
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

The Devil's Due solicitation text showed it as G.I.Joe Year One, but the Previews Order Form and the actual file name of the images showed it as Declassified, so that's the information I went with.

Mike O'Sullivan on the DD boards has been calling it Declassified as well. I'll try and get official confirmation though.

Wouldn't it be nice if it was G.I.Joe Declassified: Year One? That was it would seem like sequels are planned.

I am unbelievably excited about this. I've been wanting a G.I. Joe Declassified series since the Snake Eyes series was announced. This is literally a dream come true.

THANK YOU DEVIL'S DUE!!!!!

hama

yes i agree great news indeed, hama is the best, and as for the joes returning to toys r us cant wait.

300 miles northeast of St. Louis, Rockcity
    Hey all,
    It's G.I. Joe: Declassified. "Year One" was just a reference place holder, that's all.

-Sam

JOSEPH B. COLTON !!! I would kill to see Colton in the series. Maybe they could show how he and Hawk know each other. Maybe Hawk was in Coltons first anti-terrorist unit.
    Then, they can show how Hawk went about recruiting the Snake-Eyes, Scarlet, Stalker, Grunt, Breaker, Flash, Rock N Roll, Short-Fuze, Zap, Clutch, Grand Slam and Steeler.

Why aren't more ppl posting in this thread. This is some of the hugest, and best news to hit G.I. JOE in years.