Not sure where this belongs but...

yojoe.com

Not sure where this belongs but...

I have been trying to find a comprehensive collection of artwork, from the cardbacks, to the vehicle packages. I was thinking besides having a gallery, a set of screen savers would be really awesome. Does anyone know if there is a place to find this, or am I totally out of luck?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

U mean?

Hi,
    You mean screen art.. that you can use for your desktop pc.. for wallpaper?

I think that would be a cool idea for the site. I think they don't have that due to memory restrictions hense why theres no pics allowed in the signatures.

I have some images I found off the net I use from time to time to decorate my desktop. Send me your email via forum PM and I'll send you some of the vehicle ones I have.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    snip...

I think that would be a cool idea for the site. I think they don't have that due to memory restrictions hense why theres no pics allowed in the signatures.

...snip
    There have been threads on the no pics before, the main reason is that they're annoying, distracting, & get out of hand quickly. With everybody trying to have a larger or wittier pic than the poster before, soon every thread is cluttered with pics that have no relevance to the topic, & the load times of pages soars. It's similar with the signatures, which is why there is a 6 line limit, although that rule does slide a lot more often than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwielder
    I have been trying to find a comprehensive collection of artwork, from the cardbacks, to the vehicle packages. I was thinking besides having a gallery, a set of screen savers would be really awesome. Does anyone know if there is a place to find this, or am I totally out of luck?
    I can't help with a screen saver, but as far as desktop wallpapers, browse through the archives, there are a lot of great pics in there!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not sure if THIS was what you were looking for, but try
    deltafiles.joebattlelines.com

There is section in there for artwork, downloads, etc...
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia