For Auction Hooded Cobra Commander 1984

yojoe.com

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Thumbs up For Auction Hooded Cobra Commander 1984

    Hello,
    I am auctioning off some Loose Joes. This is one of my more higher class characters it is of course hooded CC from the mailaway 1984 offer.
    Link from yojoe here..
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/84/cobracommander2.shtml
    The date stamp on his rear is 82-83. The figure is in loose played with condition and please if any of you are interested only bid if you want a loose played with figure.
    He's only just been put up so theres a whole week to make your judgement and have a go at winning him. Should any of you regular members win this auction and you mention to me your a forum member please PM and I will go half with you on the shipping!
    Heres the Link
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    Thanks in advance for looking
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 03-27-2006 at 06:11 PM.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    82-83 date stamp is just when the crotch piece was molded, doesnt make the figure any more or less special. the broken crotch and paint wear takes care of that

    per yojoe:

    The molds of the torso, arms, waist, and legs of Hooded Cobra Commander were taken from the originals used to make the original [COLOR=#800080]Cobra Commander[/COLOR].

    basically the head is the only thing different from the original swivel arm CC

  4. #3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    82-83 date stamp is just when the crotch piece was molded, doesnt make the figure any more or less special. the broken crotch and paint wear takes care of that

    per yojoe:

    The molds of the torso, arms, waist, and legs of Hooded Cobra Commander were taken from the originals used to make the original [COLOR=#800080]Cobra Commander[/COLOR].

    basically the head is the only thing different from the original swivel arm CC
    Hi,
    Maybe I should edit my post? Has it confused you in some way?
    I mentioned he was a higher class character.. in meaning he was more recognizable in name & stature as apposed to figure quality?
    If theres anything I haven't covered in my Auction description I'll be glad to change/ammend it.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Hi,
    Maybe I should edit my post? Has it confused you in some way?
    I mentioned he was a higher class character.. in meaning he was more recognizable in name & stature as apposed to figure quality?
    If theres anything I haven't covered in my Auction description I'll be glad to change/ammend it.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    i was just messing with you, i thought the smiley would have shown that. i added the yojoe description cause i wasnt sure you were aware of the molding date reuse, kind of sounded that way in your post/auction

  7. #5

    Thumbs up Apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    i was just messing with you, i thought the smiley would have shown that. i added the yojoe description cause i wasnt sure you were aware of the molding date reuse, kind of sounded that way in your post/auction
    Sorry Man.
    I assumed your post was to imply that my auction was for a rare figure and he was somehow special. I meant special in the sense its CC.
    As for the mold reuse.. Yeah I know of it.. I did also include in the auction description that this particular figure was released/available between 84-90.

    I guess i don't really know you enough to differentiate between a jokey post or a serious comment.
    My apologies... I could send some complementary spores your way if you'd like?
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  8. #6
    yeah the internet sucks, fwiw 99% of my posts should be taken as ribbing and in good nature and not as insults lol however id say 87% of those dont come across that way anyways good luck with CC looks like you got a bid on it already!

  9. #7

    Wink What is weird..

    Quote Originally Posted by 82to87Joes
    yeah the internet sucks, fwiw 99% of my posts should be taken as ribbing and in good nature and not as insults lol however id say 87% of those dont come across that way anyways good luck with CC looks like you got a bid on it already!
    Hey you know.. for some reason you come across as a serious person..
    Maybe thats what it is..
    I am unsure why.. thanks for the encouragement.. yeah I am surprised I got a bid so early.. still nearly a week to go..
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  10. #8
    yeah im a pretty easy going guy IRL i just suck at typing i guess haha

  11. #9

    Broken Crotch?!?

    Man, that's gotta hurt!

  12. #10

    Just a little time left.

    **BUMP**
    Just a little time left on this character. The Hooded cobra commander is one of my favourites. I am selling this as he's a duplicate.
    I think theres about 6 hours remaining. Thanks for looking.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •