UK Meet Up

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Would You be Interested In attending the UK Convention?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.. Where do I sign?

14 100.00%
  • No.. Its too much hassle.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet Up

UK Meet Up

Hi,
    I have posted this to see who would be up for a UK Convention?
    Obviously something like this takes alot of planning. However a little research on the who's interested is I figure the best place to start.

So simple enough for the time being. Who'd be a definate attendee at the UK Convention.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 05-08-2006 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Title Change
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up

If you could convince MCC to host it (after all, it is an international con, isn't it?), I would be there without any hesitation whatsoever!

If it's a local get-together, I don't think I could justify the airfare, but if it was something on a larger scale, I would be there with bells on!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

As I said..

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    If you could convince MCC to host it (after all, it is an international con, isn't it?), I would be there without any hesitation whatsoever!

If it's a local get-together, I don't think I could justify the airfare, but if it was something on a larger scale, I would be there with bells on!
    As I said.. planning and communications etc.. I would really need a list of attendee's there would be no point planning without doing good research.

So again.. assuming there would be a convention.. maybe in a year or two's time.. here in the United Kingdom. Who would attend?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm interested, I'm also slightly drunk, but I'll still be interested when sober! hehe!

Thumbs up

More than likely...!

Thumbs up

Like I said Nem without a doubt, even if we start small.
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky

oooh yeah...

Id be there. The only problem is I could see the first one being held in the back of a pub, but if MC came on board. Definately.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

What is wrong w/ the back of a pub?
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

Back of a pub sounds good to me, but then again, I doubt I could come up with the airfare and still have enough funds to actually have a place to stay and enjoy myself at the convention. Never been to Europe, so it would be an interesting trip.
    Guillaume le Conquerant - GIJoeCollector - YoJoeDavis

"SWEET DONKEY!"-- The Maniacal Smile

Question Thoughts?

Hi,
    What is everyones thought on the idea?.. regards to posting.. I have dropped a similar thread in 5 seperate forums offering a link to this poll.
    Just throwing the idea out there I suppose? I guess with only 7 attendees not much can be done.
    It would have to start small then. I need a much bigger list. Maybe its something that could be discussed in Thursdays Joe Night?