Anyone else having trouble with ebay?

yojoe.com

Question Anyone else having trouble with ebay?

Hi,
    I've been on ebay a couple of times this afternoon.. anyone having trouble with loading times?
    I'd say it was my browser.. but all the other sites.. including this one work perfectly.. ebay's is working real slow.
    it keeps showing that progress bar at the bottom and the message waiting for cgi.ebay.uk etc. and taking an age to load the page
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I haven't been on ebay much just to check a few auctions but the other day that was happening to me.
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

Could just be the UK site
    The regular .com site is working fine
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm getting a lot of "not responding" errors on eBay and a lot of feedback glitches, though the first may just be my location.

(Moved to Off Topic since technically it's not board related.)

I have been getting alot of funky errors lately. Like the latest is that someone that just bought something didn't have an address when I tried to send an invoice, I tried too more times and on the third try it went through fine.

Also their e-mail notices (wins, sales, searches, messages) are spuradic at best weather or not they show up or when they show up.
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

My Home/Trade Pages!

Phew.. its not just me then.

Hi,
    Wow.. its not just me that has these problems..has ebay announced anything regarding this or are we to just put up with it?
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?