Pelvis hooks

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelvis hooks

Pelvis hooks

I want to buy some pelvis hooks... Don't know what the proper name is. Does anyone know where to get them? I saw some at smalljoes.com a while back but now I don't see them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I believe they are called T-Hooks...
    its kinda surprising that smalljoes doesnt carry them anymore
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    I believe they are called T-Hooks...
    its kinda surprising that smalljoes doesnt carry them anymore
    I know I had bought some from Smalljoes awhile ago thinking I would need these but I have yet to ever replace a T-hook. I bet they did not sell well and that is why they stopped carrying them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just checked a bunch of different online retailers and no one seems to be carrying them anymore... bummer I was just about to place an order at SmallJoes.com... I hope they get more in soon.
    Guillaume le Conquerant - GIJoeCollector - YoJoeDavis

"SWEET DONKEY!"-- The Maniacal Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoeCollector
    I just checked a bunch of different online retailers and no one seems to be carrying them anymore... bummer I was just about to place an order at SmallJoes.com... I hope they get more in soon.

Brianstoys has them in stock >>

http://www.brianstoys.com/bvc2004/Pr...ctid=GOST-HOOK

Those were the only ones I saw (Brian's Toys), but they are twice the price of what SmallJoes had them listed at. Oh well, I guess I will have to pay more...

I have a small amount of them I could spare, no problems. Maybe if anyone that's looking for them has an accessory or two they could trade for them we could work something out? I dunno, just a thought. Let me know.

-Jim
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    Mr. Bunny says, "Check out my Sale/Trade List and my Wanted List."
    (> <)

BTW... just to let everyone know, I sent a message to customer service at SmallJoes.com asking if they were discontinued or just out of stock. Haven't received a response yet, but I'll let you all know what I find out.

Got the response:
    Unfortunately we no longer carry this item.
    Looks like I am going to have to break down and pay the higher price at another retailer.
    Last edited by GIJoeCollector; 04-21-2006 at 02:50 AM.

I went to the SmallJoes website and searched for "T Hooks" it says 'T HOOKS ARE SOLD OUT AND WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED'. I think you have to search for T Hooks and just not click on links. Hope this was of some help.

**points up to his last post** Trust me, I am the lowest bidder... and I'm negotiable... and I'm easy... um... I'll assume you all knew what that last part meant and won't take it the wrong way... or maybe... skippt!

-Jim
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    Mr. Bunny says, "Check out my Sale/Trade List and my Wanted List."
    (> <)