$10 TRU 6 Packs On Amazon - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If you buy $50 worth of stuff, you get to select a free toy from a special list. Be sure to select one that also has the "free shipping" icon... Very nice promo! I selected a gift for my niece :-)

Aire

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by carnage717
    I would like to know that myself. He even has stuff listed at Kbtoys.com as well.

Brad
    I seen that too. I don't know how he does that, but it doesn't seem like it could possibly be worth it, I'm sure he gets close to 0 orders on both site's combined and he probably has to pay a big monthly fee for listing on there site's. No parent is looking for basic old non collectable toys for double to triple or more than retail price to give to there kids, and any collector would know that they aren't worth that & they can get them anywhere else for a lot cheaper.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

Originally Posted by carnage717
    I would like to know that myself. He even has stuff listed at Kbtoys.com as well.
    I can't understand why someone would want to fork out $18 on a toy that you can get for $2 at DG or cheaper on Ebay if you're patient.
    Current Want list in MISB: Attack Chopper (Camo), and Battle in a Box (Costco).

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ive sold 2 loose snake eyes on ebay for over $16 each

/me shrugs

Thanks for the heads-up

Although I only wanted two more CSGs for my Cobra army this was too great a deal to pass up. I guess they completely sold-out of the DTC hiss that they were offering for $10 because I don't see it anymore.

Yo, thanks for the head up one these bad boys. i don't oay attention to much of the new toys but these look Rad!! Are they as good as they look?

yeah, they are both nice sets, definitley worth the $10 each. Looks like they just got rid of the free shipping on them

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

I TRIED TO ORDER 10 PACKS A A NIJA BATTLE THING WITH THE DOJO DISPLAY AND IT'S WELL OVER $50 BUT IT WANTS TO CHARGE ME SHIPPING.../? ANYONE KNOW WHY IT WOULD DO THIS. IT GIVES A PROMPT SAYING:

Why didn't I qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping?
    Your Toysrus.com, LLC items:
    Shipping to: ************************************************** **** [COLOR=#cc6600]Not Eligible:[/COLOR]Your eligible Amazon.com items shipping to this address total less than $25. Please note that some items are not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. These include toys, video games and accessories, baby items, Target items, and certain heavy or oversize items that incur a shipping surcharge.

HELP!!!!!!
    Last edited by KrymsynGardImmoral; 05-14-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrasoldier
    I TRIED TO ORDER 10 PACKS A A NIJA BATTLE THING WITH THE DOJO DISPLAY AND IT'S WELL OVER $50 BUT IT WANTS TO CHARGE ME SHIPPING.../? ANYONE KNOW WHY IT WOULD DO THIS. IT GIVES A PROMPT SAYING:

Why didn't I qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping?
    Your Toysrus.com, LLC items:
    Shipping to: ************************************************** **** [COLOR=#cc6600]Not Eligible:[/COLOR]Your eligible Amazon.com items shipping to this address total less than $25. Please note that some items are not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. These include toys, video games and accessories, baby items, Target items, and certain heavy or oversize items that incur a shipping surcharge.

HELP!!!!!!
    yeah dude, for some reason the free shipping was only yesterday That prompt that you get is more for Amazon's media mail service for CD's, DVD's and stuff like for the "Super Saver Shipping".
    Last edited by KrymsynGardImmoral; 05-14-2006 at 02:39 PM.

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

OK....Why does an internet company..out of state...charge tax?? I order a bunch of these 6 packs and a Joe Vs V Ninja Showdown/dojo playset/whatever it's called.....$105 anc change then they charge me $8 tax.....Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I remember internet out of state stuff didn't charge tax.

Those of you who ordered yesterday and got free shipping.....didi you have to pay tax?

Thanks for the heads up on these. I just want ya'll to know that I haven't been buying any of the new stuff and this is the FIRST 2000+ yr joe toy I have bought. They look wicked. And my favorite color is black.....

Does anyone wish the logo's would have been red i nstead of yellow/orange/whatever color you call it?
    Last edited by cobrasoldier; 05-13-2006 at 08:56 PM.