$10 TRU 6 Packs On Amazon

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

$10 TRU 6 Packs On Amazon

Hey there, I don't know if this has been mentioned already & I don't know if I posted this is the correct section, but... Amazon.com has the Imperial Procession & Crimson Shadow Guard 6 Packs for $10 and $11 and free shipping for orders of $50 or more! Get them before they're gone!!!

this should be the link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=toys&n=597568
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZblayloxzuess3-16

"HOW RARE IT IS"
    "SEE IT'S BADGES"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just ordered a few more to finish out my Army Building. Also if you buy $50 or more you can also get a select Toy a $19.99 Value for free. I got 5 packs myself and pick up one of Hotwheels sets for free to use as a birthday present for one my nephews. Not bad for $55.

Brad

Not only that, imperial procession 6 pack is $10, and the wave one of the comic three packs are 5.29 each. nice buys!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got some too. Didn't know about the $50 for free shipping. Thought it was only free for those two 6-packs
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Yet the Heavy Assault Squad is still full price??

and am I reading this right? $18.99 for the Snake Eyes Swamp Rat pack?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    Yet the Heavy Assault Squad is still full price??

and am I reading this right? $18.99 for the Snake Eyes Swamp Rat pack?
    The listing for the $18.99 Snake Eyes Swamp Rat pack is From Brians Toys, not Hasbro.

Brad

Great deals.

Though I'm getting tired of elite troops. Too bad Night Watch didn't last long enough to make it to clearance.

Marvel Legend fans, the Riders asst seems to be 47% off.

I'm confused by that. Normally you see items like that and it'll say new or used item, but when you look at Brian'sToys items, they look like regular Amazon listings. How does he get that kinda setup?

Quote Originally Posted by phillinley
    I'm confused by that. Normally you see items like that and it'll say new or used item, but when you look at Brian'sToys items, they look like regular Amazon listings. How does he get that kinda setup?
    I would like to know that myself. He even has stuff listed at Kbtoys.com as well.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Blayloxzuess
    ... and free shipping for orders of $50 or more! Get them before they're gone!!!

this should be the link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=toys&n=597568
    I just ordered only the Imperial Procession pack, and got the free shipping. If the item has a FREE SHIPPING icon next to it, I think it's free shipping regardless of your total.