YoJoe Variations List - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anyone catch this Duke on ebay about a week ago ?

DUKE & COBRA COMMANDER MAIL AWAY FIGURE MISB C9+ | eBay

edit: ah guess its nothing special, guys over at the Tank spotted it as rebagged with a chuckles waist on duke.
    Last edited by Trigue; 03-27-2011 at 04:52 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

25th Gung-Ho

I just opened a 25th Gung-Ho on a 25th foil card. It had a fixed waist and only 1 peg on the stand. Stamp id:73522.

Legions Cobra vehicle driver

I finally found a legions cobra vehicle driver with a thin handled gun, but he comes with a backpack hole. I also have the thick handled with backpack hole and thick handled without backpack hole.
    I have not been able to find the thin handled without backpack hole or the eyebrow variation. All of the eyebrows that I have seen have been the s shaped eyebrows. Has anyone found a vehicle driver with the lip shaped eyebrows?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'll try to get pictures up, but does the bellows of deep six have a variation?
    It seems like the nozzle on the bellows has a beveled end and a flat stubbier end....
    Did the new sharc come with bellows?

Yeah, the new one had them. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a variation on the old one. I'd like to see a pic.

Capt. Grid-Iron (v1) G.I. Joe Action Figure - YoJoe Archive

What does the soft plastic helmet variation of Capt. Gridiron feel like?
    In other words, what other helmet could you compare it's softness to? Is it pliable?
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

It is very similar to the ones for Countdown. If you are wondering if the helmet is soft, it isn't. It isn't even close to the more common one. You can practically fold down the face mask on it.

Quote Originally Posted by notpicard View Post
    It is very similar to the ones for Countdown. If you are wondering if the helmet is soft, it isn't. It isn't even close to the more common one. You can practically fold down the face mask on it.
    Thanks! I had never heard of it before I saw the info on YoJoe. It must be rare. A guy selling helmets on eBay checked the 24 he had and didn't have a single soft one. He had never heard of this variant either
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I squeeze every Grid-Iron helmet I find. I have come across 2 or 3 out of all the ones I have looked through.

Quote Originally Posted by notpicard View Post
    I squeeze every Grid-Iron helmet I find. I have come across 2 or 3 out of all the ones I have looked through.

I happened to come across my Grid-Iron yesterday. Just for fun, I squeezed it. Looks like the soft plastic helmet is the one in the archive pics!