Sigma6 Firefly ~ a Joe NOT a Cobra!!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I'd hate to see what kind of explosives shoot out of that version.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    Ugh.

That's all I can really say, just ugh.

Angry I don't own it

I don't own any Sigma 6, but really.. Firefly was with cobra for an awful long time.. and it never stated that he was totally loyal.
    It does mention he's freelance... and I am assuming that because the GI JOE team offered the biggest paycheck.. then.. well he sided with them.

Its really not a big deal guys.. I mean.. sure .. they have screwed around with the old character somewhat.. but you guys have blown this way out of proportion.. and are you really surprised.. I aint.. after all most of what hasbro releases now disappoints me.. this isnt any different.

They should just release a set of 12" figures next.

Major Lame
    General Dirt
    Lt.Garbage
    and Captain Crud.

NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Faceless Master
    I picked up one yesterday
    Hmm, a Sigma6 Saboteur ~ interesting specialty for a "Good Guy"

can anybody care to explain the green & red light sabres?

You know maybe he still works for Cobra and wants to get in close and take out Duke. It would be a sweet move. This way we only have to deal with multiple snake-eyes figures and no more dukes.
    Persistence will get you everything...
    as long as you have a sense order in the universe.
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by utrom
    snip...
    I heard in the cartoon he starts on the joes team and then go over to the cobra's.
    This sounds good to me, I'll cross my fingers.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Considering how creepy his mask looks, he certainly should be a Cobra.

Firefly as a G.I.Joe

Although Sigma 6 is separate from RAH, I just can't imagine him being good. If he is the same figure from the RAH line, I can't imagine Snake-Eyes working side-by-side w/ him since he was involved in the death of the Hard Master. If you want to read something interesting about Firefly, please click here:

http://dansjoes.com/html/the_history...ow_master.html

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

My moment of weakness....

I finally did it.

I bought a Sigma Six fig.

I saw the Cobra Commander fig at a local Target. After looking at it for a second I figured what the heck, and if I hated it I could use it as a CC statue for a Joe diorama.

Then, I look just to the right of CC and I see Firefly. As much as I ****HATE**** the funky anime reject look, I decide to give it a shot too.

And then, at a local Walmart, I picked up the 1st versions of Snakes and Stormy.

I'm VERY blown away by how many weapons Stormy comes with. He could arm a good three other guys just by himself. Snakes I could see people doing Sam Fisher (from Splinter Cell) customs with.

Firefly, I am just not crazy about the black and gold colors to. Grey instead of the gold would have worked wonders. When the $15 version comes out, I may use this one to do some custom work on.

CC's battle armor He-Man ripoff REALLY takes me back! He doesn't have as much of the reject anime look to him. I'm digging him.

Now I'm just waiting to see how Destro turns out.

The shiny chrome mask on Destro might just do it for me, as far buying Sigma 6 figures is concerned.

This line does get points for giving Firefly, and Snake Eyes, guns that are similar to the originals.