Sigma6 Firefly ~ a Joe NOT a Cobra!!! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    CALM DOWN PEOPLE - READ BELOW!!!

"When Firefly was first revealed, he wore his mask, and people only assumed that he was a COBRA, even though he was wearing a Sigma Suit. Did he steal the suit? Was he in disguise? Was he *gasp* a G.I. JOE?!? Couldn't be! But once Toy Fair arrived, it became obvious that Firefly was a Joe, but you could almost instantly see from the look on his face that something wasn't exactly on the "up and up". We were able to get some information shortly thereafter that confirmed that Firefly has a mysterious ace up his sleeve, and in conjunction with a recent interview by the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club, it's pretty much confirmed that Firefly likely betrays the Sigma 6 team in the second season of the cartoon."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by paraviper
    Firefly to me is and will always be cobra. This is just another reason why i will never own any of that sigma six junk. There was no need at all to go to an 8 inch size figure. I also feel the same way about 2.5 inch.
    Yeah, I agree... Firefly is a Cobra, not a Joe. And the odd scales of Sigma Six are pretty useless to me as well. The only figure I've seen which is kinda cool looking is the Sky Bat, but I only like it because it looks like a Micronauts toy, which I also collect. But is it a GI Joe toy? No way.