LARRY HAMA in TORONTO @ THE SILVER SNAIL JULY 8th!!!

yojoe.com

LARRY HAMA in TORONTO @ THE SILVER SNAIL JULY 8th!!!

For everyone close to Toronto, Silver Snail comics will be hosting GIJOE Legend LARRY HAMA on Saturday July 8th! Come down and meet the man who gave us everything we love about 80s Joes! For more info check out www.silversnail.com or email me at sean@silversnail.com

ITEM!!! Saturday July 8th 2006 The Silver Snail is proud to welcome LARRY HAMA to help celebrate his return to GIJOE with GIJOE: DECLASSIFIED!

Larry Hama is best known for single handedly redefining GIJOE in the 80s. He wrote a landmark run of 150+ issues of GIJOE for Marvel Comics and created such characters as Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Destro & The Baroness (among many others!) as well as writing the infamous file cards on the backs of the toy packages. This summer, Larry Hama returns to the world he created with GIJOE: DECLASSIFIED #1 from Devil's Due available now at The Silver Snail!

LARRY HAMA is a comic book legend in his own right and has worked on many of the top books at Marvel Comics including GIJOE, Wolverine, Elektra & The Avengers. He is also the creator of Bucky O'Hare and Nth Man.

LARRY HAMA will be meeting fans and signing autographs at The Silver Snail, 367 Queen Street West Toronto on Saturday July 8th!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=38746
    Thanks, but multiple threads aren't necessary.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.