W/C Joes Do YOU Want to Personally Meet?

yojoe.com

Question W/C Joes Do YOU Want to Personally Meet?

In the DD comic series and Marvel/Sunbow Cartoons, the G.I. Joe Team is known to the general public. If you lived in the GI Joe Universe, which members of the GI JOE Team do you most want to meet in person- think of it as GI Joe-Career Day. And Why?
    My picks?
    1)Snake Eyes: The Shadow Man is undoubtedly GI Joe's most popular member. I'd like to ask him why he chose to join the Joes, and ehy he stayed on given his injuries. In SE's case, as he will use sign language, odds are good either Scarlett or Jinx will be on hand as his interpreter. Meeting them would be neat.
    2)Scarlett: I certainly appreciate Scarlett's presence in GI Joe. I'd love to spend time asking her how she felt being the first female Joe,how she reacted at first meeting Jinx, that sort of stuff. Of course, getting her snapshot & autograph would be a plus!
    3)Clutch: Clutch was my first fave Joe. And I always liked his sense of humor. I'd ask him on how SE regards him-given all the time he's teased Scarlett, if his background sometimes gives him problems in the early days of the GI JNoe Team, and why he never made a pass at Jinx & Lady J.
    4)Adm. Keel-Haul: I may be one of the few Joe fans who like this charqacter. I'd request a tour of the USS Flagg, and maybe a ride on a Conquest X30B or GhostStriker X-16.
    5)General Joe Colton:As he's Hawk's successor as GI Joe CINC, It would cool to ask him how he felt about taking over for Hawk, what he thinks of having female Joes on the team, along with asking him what became of his 1960s Team; maybe I'll be crazy enough to ask if he married GI Jane.
    6)Jinx: I always felyt Jinx was way underappreciated & underused as a GI Joe.Getting her views on how SE recruited her for GI Joe, what she feels about Storm Shadow's shifting allegiances and why she & Scarlett are close friends would be interesting as I oft wonder if she knows of SE"s accident-and how it happened.
    Well, those are my picks. Who are yours?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

1) Scarlett
    2) Snake Eyes
    3) Roadblock
    4) Duke
    5) Hawk
    6) Stalker
    7) Gung Ho
    8) Lady J
    9) Flint
    10) Storm Shadow

1.) Zarana
    2.) Blowtorch
    3.) Tripwire
    4.) Ace
    5.) Lift Ticket
    6.) Capt. grid Iron
    7.) The Fridge
    8.) Sgt Slaughter ( cant go this year )

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

People are forgetting the and why ? part of this question. Which i would like to see as well, Capt Grid Iron ??
    It takes a coward to kill defenseless innocents, and a warped mind to do it in God's name. The twisting path will eventually lead the terrorists to my door, to fight a battle they won't survive.- Mack Bolan

sincethe author of this thread picked 6 I'll do the same. I'll leavev Cobra Charcters out since he said it was Joe career day.
    1-Flint- Because he was always my favorite, drove a cool car, got LJ flies Helicopters maybe I could get him to take me up with him. Plus he is well educated so i assume he reads alot, I'd like to hear what his favorites are.

2-Lady Jaye- Everybody has their cartoon crush from when they were a kid. mine was Lady Jaye, she was hot and I thought that raspy voice was sexy as heck. Plus she wasn't gonna sit on the sidelines as a girl if the guys were doing it so was she !!

3-Hawk- He's a leader !! I'd ove to just pic his brain and hear old war stories.

4-Footloose- He seems like he'd be a good time to hang out with, and i've always wondered what made him turn into the Venice Beech surfer dude

5-Covergirl- Hott and full of sass, I'd love to look at her while we talked about cars !

6-Spirit- Native Americans intrigue me in general so I would wanna know about Spirits culture, get some pointers on tracking as well as being a sniper.
    It takes a coward to kill defenseless innocents, and a warped mind to do it in God's name. The twisting path will eventually lead the terrorists to my door, to fight a battle they won't survive.- Mack Bolan

Maybe the ones that have never been in either the cartoons or comics that little is known about, like Ice Cream Soldier!
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

the why

Zarana= hottest cobra female and she fell in love with a geek

Blowtorch=one of my alltime faves, and his propensity for fire safety

Tripwire=can anyone be that clumsy???

Ace= top pilot for the joes

Lift Ticket=just the second best joe chopper pilot and what a great ride he has

Capt Grid Iron=so i can ask how the heck he made the joes and where he got his weapons

Fridge and Slaughter =cause they exist throw in Rocky too why not