2006 GI Joe Convention is live & wrap up - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968
    Are the Steel Brigade people new characters, or am I failing to recognize them?
    One is Luke Ellison, aka YoJoe member SalvoDeli, who won the contest to become a Joe figure.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any word on the file names of the steel brigade vs. plague pack, besides Luke Ellison?

I must have those new six-packs. I might even get two of the Viper six-packs. Now, I do wish that they had their original guns, but the Vipers are well armed, regardless.

The wave 4 figures are, nice, at best. Some are good, like Munitia and the Cobra Officer, but the rest are kind of dull, especially the Night Viper.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i posted the new stuff coming out. Sorry I was late but my girlfriend had some stuff she wanted to do first. Take a look if you already havent
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

Hey Dave, I have been trying to send you a PM, but your box if full!
    A most excellent idea sire!

my Wants:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/13558...tml#post812661

No comic 3 packs??? Just two 6 packs and that's it? Or will they show the "Coming Soon" stuff tomorrow?

WOW! Those Viper Unit Packs + Maurauder's NVR rifles = Im gonna be so broke this fall...

With the name Viper Commander you know I am loving that new Viper 6 pack.

That one guy with the sword in the plague set looks awesome. And man, is my wife gonna hate me in September.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by starrcommand
    i posted the new stuff coming out. Sorry I was late but my girlfriend had some stuff she wanted to do first. Take a look if you already havent

hey thanks for takeing your time to post pics.

Talking I can help you Mike...

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Commander
    WOW! Those Viper Unit Packs + Maurauder's NVR rifles = Im gonna be so broke this fall...

With the name Viper Commander you know I am loving that new Viper 6 pack.
    If you decide to sell your New sculpts Blue vipers and buy the new ones...i can help you Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad: