2006 GI Joe Convention is live & wrap up - Page 23

yojoe.com

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Great. I really want to get these stickers so my Ferrets and Armadillo get completed. I noticed that the labels used on the Warthog were done right in that dark vehicle surface colors do not show through label. I think a white base coat is used to do this. This is how the original Joe vehicles are done up but the last couple of convention vehicles had stickers that showed through therefor some of the stickers could not be seen at all. Such as on the AGP last year. Of course better stickers arn't any better when we don't have them. I know that MC will not be using this company again for sure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

SO here we are a month later (already) and only 11 months away from the 2007 convention. Any news on a location yet?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

it will be in philly; this i command, again
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lody666
    SO here we are a month later (already) and only 11 months away from the 2007 convention. Any news on a location yet?
    I think it is still soon for that. I can't remember what exactly Brian Savage said at the 2006 con, but I think he said it would be at least 6-8 weeks after it before they would annouce next year's location. I could be wrong on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    I think it is still soon for that. I can't remember what exactly Brian Savage said at the 2006 con, but I think he said it would be at least 6-8 weeks after it before they would annouce next year's location. I could be wrong on that though.
    speaking of Mr. Savage he told me that the next set is already in the works. The reason he told me this was that I begged him for a desert or arctic set...

I would be up for an arctic set!
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

How will they make the announcement that the decals have arrived so I can contact the selller I bought them from?
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Quote Originally Posted by Lody666
    How will they make the announcement that the decals have arrived so I can contact the selller I bought them from?
    I would expect them to put some notice on the con page of their website, as well as emailing members to let them know. However they do it, I think that word will spread pretty quick.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    I would expect them to put some notice on the con page of their website, as well as emailing members to let them know. However they do it, I think that word will spread pretty quick.
    I wish word would start spreading pretty soon, as it's been a month and a half since the convention. I recognize that I'm a pretty impatient person, but this is getting ridiculous. I do realize the situation has more to do with the vendor for the stickers, but it may be time to cancel their contract and go with somebody else.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Just pointing out stad's new thread.

Finally some decal info!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.