"Don't you miss the mornings?
Don't you miss those days?
Don't you miss me, Baby?
'Cause I'm fading away."
Remember the episode with the British agent that was kind of like james bond. That guy might be interesting.
Perhaps a flagg sized sea serpent that allowed coffee breaks.......
I just put Scoop's head on one of the many CG bodies that have been released recently. But we'd still need a v1 Alley Viper remakeOriginally Posted by yo-man2
The Geraldo character parody was called Hector Ramirez in the Sunbow cartoon (was also in the DD comic) and Jose Riviera in the DiC versionOriginally Posted by yo-man2
I would want a Big Lob, Pythona and a properly done Golobulus (both forms).
- Hooded Cobra slave boss from MASS DEVICE
- Dr. Van Der Meer (Mass Device)
- Cobra Space trooper
- CObra Frogman
- Scuba Baroness
- Scuba versions of Duke, Scarlett, Stalker, etc..
- Giant slave (Ramar)...maybe shrunk down a bit! (Roadlpig upper body, Sagat legs?)
- Selena (no existing molds they could use.)
Revenge of Cobra:
- Col. Sharp
- Honda Lou West (who doesn't want Honda Lou? )
- Mutt and Flint in Cobra disguises
- Col. Slash and his goon. (Pyramid of Darkness)
- Claymore (black Cobra officer from The Traitor)
- Dusty as Cobra
- Hector Rameriz
- The Gamesmaster
- Airtight (rem helmet)
- Barbecue (same)
- Mirror Universe Cop Zartan
- Captives of Cobra (family members in those haz-mat looking suits, if they had Long Arm's mold, this would an easy one, Action Astronaut/comic Flash might work, too. I mean, for the males. )
- Destro (Scuba)
- Accurate "Green shirts"
- Female Cobra Sub Captain from "Not a Ghost of a Chance"
- BUCK MCCANN, Cobra military school commander/ Leatherneck's enemy from The Rotten Egg
- Duke (winter coat)
- Big Lob
- Cobra La Noble Man
- Noble Woman
i think it would be kinda neat to have the kid versions of lady jaye and whoever else was with her that got turned back into kids somehow... hmm
the baroness' assitant from world's without end
snake eyes and shipwreck in cobra uniforms
you should have just told the guy from hasbro... if it's in a cartoon frame... MAKE IT... a cartoon headquaters jeez... so much stuff soooo much... and make the giant from the mass device in the sgt savage scale...
CC as the post-accident Cobra-La nobleman would rock.
I can't think of many cartoon only figures that I'd want. I'd be nice to have Wetsuit and Barbeque in their removeable helmet/cartoon looks. Although if they made the Cobra Mechanics (like the ones in the movie w/the short brim hats and jumpsuits that the Renegades jump in the Terrordrome) I'd army build the crap out of them. Hear that Hasbro? TOTALLY ARMY BUILD THE CRAP OUT OF THOSE.
...I can think of many more comic only characters - like Dr. Venom and Heartwrencher - that I'd rather have.
I just want to second the removable helmet Barbecue and Airtight suggestions!!
1987 also marks the 20 year anniversary of GI Joe the Movie. As mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cobra La again or the Rawhides.