Old cartoon characters not featured...any ideas? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I definately wouldn't mind seeing the business suited Tomax and Xamot. I'm suprised Hasbro hasn't made them already.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cobra female computer tech seen in Where the Reptiles Roam (LJ beats one up and steals her uniform)

Quote Originally Posted by muswp1
    I definately wouldn't mind seeing the business suited Tomax and Xamot. I'm suprised Hasbro hasn't made them already.
    They did last year in the TRU Crimson Guard 6 packs.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/xamot4.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/tomax4.shtml

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey that gave me an idea, a set of joes dressed as cobras with the removable helmets. You could use duke, mutt, shipwreck, lady jay...it could be an infiltrator set....that would be cool.

yeah but the tomax xamot six pack had them in that cheesey pimp suit from headman and that was not suave and sophisticated....it was a nice try but to remold it would be cool....... I really like the figures that came with the command chopper they were cool

Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    Hey that gave me an idea, a set of joes dressed as cobras with the removable helmets. You could use duke, mutt, shipwreck, lady jay...it could be an infiltrator set....that would be cool.
    That idea was already done, and then Hasbro cancelled it. The Crimson Guard Snake Eyes, etc..

By the way I've seen you make a couple posts now which belittle Joe collectors. The fat rippling comment and now the cheetos one. I get the impression you feel superior to everyone else here. If so, maybe you should find another board. One that matches your superior intellect and genes.

Oops I forgot the smiley face which is supposed to make it friendly..