Old cartoon characters not featured...any ideas? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Talking

I would like to see most of the stuff mention but I would really like to see these figures in a dvd set or something
    check my want
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/34774...ure-parts.html
    read my fan fiction in the fan creativity section
    please visit http://jimmyz.myminicity.com/ and my website http://jmsberetta.webs.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by the scarecrow
    1987 also marks the 20 year anniversary of GI Joe the Movie. As mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cobra La again or the Rawhides.
    Personally, I would be happy to never see Cobra La again.

Perhaps a pythona with a crimson guard, viper and trouble bubble would be a cool set.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    It was the guy who is in charge of the 3 3/4 inch line. He was pretty cool but when I talked to him some of the Joe collectors whined about how much they hated this or that and it kind of came across as complaining more than a careful arguement sculpted at getting what they wanted. There is a great book called how to win friends and influence people that some of those guys needed to read.

Chapter 1 is don't brag about crap you aren't going to talk about just for the sake of making yourself sound important.

hmmm....touched a nerve I see. I guess this applies to you then......but you read my mind I was thinking before this post, "How can I sound important to a bunch of joe collectors on a board, after all my life is that boring and I am so filled with a lack of purpose and accomplishment that this is where I get my kicks" .... You really need to take some prozac or something because you are getting a little upset over nothing...are you out of cheetos?

I am out of cheetos. LOL. I would love to see cobra la come back.

hmmm, Cobra La.....now that is a love hate relationship. The guards would be cool and perhaps another nemesis enforcer. It is hard to know where to go on that one. I remember buying it as a kid. I later took the snake protion off Golobulus and put legs on him I think I put a spare Dr. Mindbenders legs on him.

I would really like to see the bats redone like the cartoon.

THe dreadnok try out could be a themed pack. One in which some of the dreadnok potentials showed up. I could always use them in the ranks of the dread noks....doesn't everyone have a biker gang driving around in the midst of their joe battles?

At the con, a guy had some motorcycles he bought at the toys r us and the dread noks looked cool on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    hmmm....touched a nerve I see. I guess this applies to you then......but you read my mind I was thinking before this post, "How can I sound important to a bunch of joe collectors on a board, after all my life is that boring and I am so filled with a lack of purpose and accomplishment that this is where I get my kicks" .... You really need to take some prozac or something because you are getting a little upset over nothing...are you out of cheetos?
    Negative Ghost Rider, just because you put a smilie face at the end of your post I quoted, doesn't mean it didn't have some venom behind it for being called out for trying to brag about having inside info.

Me personally, I only do customs so it doesn't matter to me what Hasbro puts out. If they don't have what I want, I build it myself

ok back onto a list of cartoon figs I'd like to see if they were made old school style.
    -Sparks
    -Mara (amphibious eel experiment)
    -Raven (shot down night raven pilot)
    -Col. Sharpe
    -Pythona
    -Layla (Baroness Lt in Worlds Without End)
    -Lady Jaye (hatless)
    -Airtight (receding hairline/removable helmet
    -Covergirl (a fig that matches her outfit colors and hair to the original mini-series
    -Zartan/Dreadnok Swamp Shack playset
    -Bree (rich chick that wanted Lifeline)
    -a random Cobra scientist pack
    -a Cold Slither Dreadnok pack
    -a joe girl Cold Slither groupie pack
    -the blonde female cobra trooper that is in several episodes
    -a cobra police patrol car and Flints Cobra roadster playset
    -the Dreadnok/cobra Trike (three wheeler) seen in several episodes
    -Cadet Demming
    -business suit Crimson Twins
    It takes a coward to kill defenseless innocents, and a warped mind to do it in God's name. The twisting path will eventually lead the terrorists to my door, to fight a battle they won't survive.- Mack Bolan

Those were some cool ideas. I like the idea of a cobra scientist pack. Perhaps in the obra trooper outfit with lab coats. That would be cool. You had some great ideas.